Default OOOps.. Sorry John.

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

"Tosk" wrote in message

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

LOTS! He apologized and now he's a liberal (by definition). Stunning news.
lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

LOTS! He apologized and now he's a liberal (by definition). Stunning news.
lol

Pfffftttt...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

LOTS! He apologized and now he's a liberal (by definition). Stunning
news.
lol

Pfffftttt...

Loosing air?

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Oct 22, 1:08*am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Tosk" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

LOTS! He apologized and now he's a liberal (by definition). Stunning
news.
lol

Pfffftttt...

Loosing air?

--
Nom=de=Plume

He's full of hot air, and ****.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

LOTS! He apologized and now he's a liberal (by definition). Stunning
news.
lol

Pfffftttt...

Loosing air?

--
Nom=de=Plume

~~ Snerk ~~ probably seeping out of that 'big hair'.

Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
"Tosk" wrote in message

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

LOTS! He apologized and now he's a liberal (by definition). Stunning
news.
lol
Pfffftttt...

Loosing air?

--
Nom=de=Plume

~~ Snerk ~~ probably seeping out of that 'big hair'.

What's that caustic remark all "a boat".
Apparently you can't even take your own advice. A.

On Oct 22, 9:58*am, "Don White" wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

LOTS! He apologized and now he's a liberal (by definition). Stunning
news.
lol

Pfffftttt...

Loosing air?

--
Nom=de=Plume

~~ Snerk ~~ * *probably seeping out of that 'big hair'.

Careful dummy. Next you will be saying something about my wife for the
night I kept a bike in the house, or about my neighborhood (best small
town in America two years running), and then cry if someone mentions
your crime ridden town and your "neighbor" on the couch... But of
course that would be unfair, right? You have no moral ground here at
all, go back to spell checking and mis-spelling words all in the same
post, It's not nearly as much work...
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 22, 10:01*am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"

post, It's not nearly as much work...- Hide quoted text -

Your right abotut he "not nearly as much work" Scott. I figgured that
out along time ago

?;^ Q

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:18:22 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

Somehow had you plonked for a day or two. Did I miss anything good?

No. SOS.

Ships_36_52 ft John schooner , Heron designed by John Alden in 1929 and built in Camfen in 2003, sails on Penobscot Bay, Maine_Allison Langley_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 19th 09 09:07 PM
Ooops! Glenn Ashmore Cruising 8 November 5th 04 10:27 PM
O.T. Ooops DSK General 3 September 22nd 04 04:38 PM
Mercury outboard efi bigfoot fire... ooops...? Kenneth General 0 August 14th 04 01:25 AM
(OT) Gift for John H, NOYB, John Gaguin and other right wingers Jim General 1 March 10th 04 05:09 AM