Default OOOps. Loog..

And just so we don't get off track. I answered your question, now
answer
mine. Is there proof that this is republicans doing this, or in your
intolerant, bigoted words, "teabagger sorts"? By your own bar, I am
looking for criminal convictions and nothing less.

Scotty
[/SNIP]

Ok, Loog, answer, or run?

It's not "my bar" to say someone has to be convicted of something in
order for them to have done something. Only if it's criminal activity.
To make it simple, let's say that you admitted that you took a handgun
to a town hall type meeting, and had a CCW permit to do so. Perfectly
legal, ergo no "conviction". But does that make it less of an
unhinged, whacked out way to go about things?

Direct question, no answer, you choose to run.. fine...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v
hk hk is offline

On 4/1/10 7:54 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
I am done again,
can't find a responsible debate here with the left..

You're not worth the bother.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym
hk hk is offline

On 4/1/10 10:31 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

I can also prove I have answered no less than 4 of your questions
since then, and admitted two mistakes I made in posting. (of course
now that more is coming out about the exploration and shut down plan
Obama came out with, I was not as wrong as I thought...

Scotty answer, or run?

Yep...you are the dumbest poster in rec.boats...and now competing with
herring for trashiest.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Hey Loog... I am Tosk General 22 January 16th 10 09:10 PM
OOOps.. Sorry John. Tosk General 13 October 23rd 09 12:58 AM
Yo...Loog! D 2[_5_] General 5 September 11th 09 01:42 AM
Ooops! Glenn Ashmore Cruising 8 November 5th 04 10:27 PM
O.T. Ooops DSK General 3 September 22nd 04 04:38 PM