Default Most be more liberals acting like conservatives.....

to make the conservatives look bad, I'm guessing......

Because conservatives would do no wrong, huh?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003230055

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/mili...cked=4&item=19

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2010/03/...d-in-michigan/

And on and on.....

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
to make the conservatives look bad, I'm guessing......

Because conservatives would do no wrong, huh?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003230055

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/mili...cked=4&item=19

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2010/03/...d-in-michigan/

And on and on.....

Maybe they are nut cases and conservatism is not the reason. We have nuts
on both sides of the issues. Bill Ayres, Liberal nutcase, Weathermen,
liberal nutcases, SLA, liberal nutcases. And an equal number on the right..

hk hk is offline

On 3/29/10 12:31 PM, Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
to make the conservatives look bad, I'm guessing......

Because conservatives would do no wrong, huh?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003230055

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/mili...cked=4&item=19

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2010/03/...d-in-michigan/

And on and on.....

Maybe they are nut cases and conservatism is not the reason. We have nuts
on both sides of the issues. Bill Ayres, Liberal nutcase, Weathermen,
liberal nutcases, SLA, liberal nutcases. And an equal number on the right..

What we have today is not "conservatism," per se, but crackpot
conservatism, ala the john birch society, the militias, the teabaggers,
the palins, the cantors, the GOP congresscritters.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

m...
wrote in message
to make the conservatives look bad, I'm guessing......

Because conservatives would do no wrong, huh?

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003230055

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/mili...cked=4&item=19

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2010/03/...d-in-michigan/

And on and on.....

Maybe they are nut cases and conservatism is not the reason. We have
nuts
on both sides of the issues. Bill Ayres, Liberal nutcase, Weathermen,
liberal nutcases, SLA, liberal nutcases. And an equal number on the
right..

What we have today is not "conservatism," per se, but crackpot
conservatism, ala the john birch society, the militias, the teabaggers,
the palins, the cantors, the GOP congresscritters.

And we also have crackpots on the liberal side. You are a even minor
example.

On Mar 29, 4:40*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 914ba63f-09c1-4827-bc48-
,
says...

On Mar 29, 3:32*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article f8166340-cc4b-4bf2-9e6e-7cd650696fba@
30g2000yqi.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 29, 3:14 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 5d01bd25-def5-456b-9851-deec6724b622
@p3g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 29, 2:26 pm, I am Tosk wrote:
In article 19c9e813-7766-4be9-810d-1f1e49201a59
@z35g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

http://www.oliverwillis.com/2010/03/...ia-watch-chris...

And on and on.....

Maybe they are nut cases and conservatism is not the reason. We have nuts
on both sides of the issues. Bill Ayres, Liberal nutcase, Weathermen,
liberal nutcases, SLA, liberal nutcases. And an equal number on the right..

But the point is, there are some here who think that the conservatives
NEVER do any wrong. They are even going as far as saying that when a
conservative does something, it wasn't really a conservative, it was a
liberal acting as a conservative to make the conservatives look bad.
Nut cases indeed!

You lie, I never said that at all. All I have ever said is let's look
what has been proven, and what is fairy stories to incite political
violence against Grandma, and deflect from the process of the health
care bill passage...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v-Hidequotedtext -

Ummm, where did I say that you said ANYTHING???? I'll take my apology
now.

OH for Gods sake, can't you read? You said "there are some here who..."
add that to you telling me hundreds of times that I believe "everything
repub good, bad etc.) directly to me... I state that I never said
"everythign repub good, etc" and you call "me" a liar??

You can't read, frekin' engineers...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v-Hidequoted text -

Bull****, I NEVER said that YOU said ANYTHING. I said "some here". Do
you think you're the only one here??

Bull****, you have told me literally hundreds of times I think, and I
quote. "I know Scotty, Republican = good, Democrat = bad". Now you
apologize...

While you are at it, I went back a way to see when exactly it was that
you participated in a conversation where you actually answered a
question posed, directly, I could not find one...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v-Hide quoted text -

Bull**** piled upon bull****.

You never said:
*"I know Scotty, Republican = good, Democrat = bad"

Huh, guess I am on another planet but nice deflection, answer my
question..

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v- Hide quoted text -

Didn't say that. I said I never said that YOU SAID republican = good,
democrat = bad.

In article ad0923bb-05d1-4251-94de-
, says...

You never said:
*"I know Scotty, Republican = good, Democrat = bad"

Huh, guess I am on another planet but nice deflection, answer my
question..

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v- Hide quoted text -

Didn't say that. I said I never said that YOU SAID republican = good,
democrat = bad.

Well, since this has to be a spoofer, even Loogie wouldn't deny saying
that about me, so I will dismiss the post. snerk

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Liberals Are More Selfish Than Conservatives Toots Sweet General 12 September 23rd 09 08:23 PM
Merc acting up SteveB[_2_] General 5 April 21st 09 03:51 AM
Fuses - Slow Acting or Fast Acting ?? Gary General 4 July 28th 07 03:05 PM
Liberal acting above the law Bob Crantz ASA 0 April 18th 07 01:22 AM
Conservatives are Proud, Liberals Aren't.. Bart Senior ASA 69 July 16th 04 11:47 PM