No Spam

Default 480x8 wheel/torque question

Anyone knows how much torque in lb. should I put on the bolts on the 480x8
trailer wheel? I got the 5 bolt one. thanks...

N.S.

Likebrews

Just like a small car tire. 80-100lb/ft should do the trick.

"No Spam" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Anyone knows how much torque in lb. should I put on the bolts on the 480x8
trailer wheel? I got the 5 bolt one. thanks...

N.S.

basskisser

"No Spam" wrote in message . cable.rogers.com...
Anyone knows how much torque in lb. should I put on the bolts on the 480x8
trailer wheel? I got the 5 bolt one. thanks...

N.S.

Torque, being a function of a lever has a force (pounds, etc.) and a
vector (feet, etc.) therefore it can't be expressed in pounds. It also
has to have the vector unit length, ie: foot/pounds, inch/pounds,
Newton meters, etc.