Matt

Default Prop Question... Part II

I have a spin off question........ I Just boat a 94 Chaparral it has an SS
Prop, there is a little ding in it from my first time out (runnin into a
rock) nothing major. I really don't know if something "feels" wrong being a
new boat driver and all. I got an estimate to get it reconditioned / take
the ding out and it was about $140-190. That seems high, right? Any
suggestions? The boat drives fine, but again i really wouldn't know what to
look for if something was off.

Also can someone, in short, explain the pitch and everything in regards to
the prop, again i really don't know what feels correct....

Quick Prop Question M.E. General 10 August 2nd 03 03:53 AM
Prop sizes/performance Steve Lomax General 6 July 23rd 03 11:49 PM
Prop question Frank Taylor, Jr. General 5 July 23rd 03 04:23 AM
Are most Mercruiser Prop Hubs the same? M.E. General 0 July 18th 03 02:39 AM
Prop advice for Volvo Penta Joseph General 2 July 11th 03 02:17 AM