hk hk is offline

Default Now there's a smart dog, just like mine

On 3/28/10 9:36 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Well up here they are. My brindle rescue doggie was chained in the yard
when a guy threw a wadded up paper at her. She went to the edge of the
chain and the guy jumped right into the road. The chain didn't go that
far, but he didn't know that. Anyway, my friend who is the dog warden
told me if the guy got hit and killed, I would have been charged with
man three or somehthing like that...

Scotty

Does the ASPCA know *you* have a dog?

Why have a dog if you have to keep it chained up?

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:36:05 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article m,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article om,
says...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1er...layer_embedded

The owner probably thought it was funny until he had to pay for it. Seems
that's the only way to get some people's attention.
Too bad about all the cop cars having cameras now. In the old days a
little
goose on the gas peddle and the problem would have been solved.

Seems the court didn't make him pay for it yet from what I heard. The
dog was sent to obedience school not put down either. This dog is back
in the neighborhood where he chewed through two fences from what I read
to tear the front off the car. What if next time he decides to go after
someone in their house, you think a screen door is gonna' stop this
thing. My friends beagle went through a glass sliding door in Fla after
a squirrel and didn't even get a scratch! This dog is gonna' kill
someone and the judge is going to be responsible. Probably knew the guy
or something, either way. I love dogs, but that one can't be free in a
neighborhood...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

I agree. Seems like we have a couple little kids faces ripped off annually
here in FL by some dumbass rednecks pitbull.
AFAIC, the owners of those dogs should be treated as if they commited the
crime themselves and do jail time and the dogs put down.
Too bad no one is responsible for themselves, thier kids or thier pets
anymore.

Well up here they are. My brindle rescue doggie was chained in the yard
when a guy threw a wadded up paper at her. She went to the edge of the
chain and the guy jumped right into the road. The chain didn't go that
far, but he didn't know that. Anyway, my friend who is the dog warden
told me if the guy got hit and killed, I would have been charged with
man three or somehthing like that...

Scotty

Only if there was a witness. Otherwise it's just some dip**** committing suicide
by auto.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:36:05 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

In article m,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message
In article om,
says...

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Good point

Scotty

On 3/28/10 9:47 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:36:05 -0400, I am
wrote:

In ting.com,
says...

"I am wrote in message
In sting.com,
says...

For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/6o4xv

Speaking of dip****s...it's herring.
3

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

I ordered mine... H the K[_2_] General 10 August 25th 09 01:51 PM
A friend of mine Wilbur Hubbard ASA 15 March 4th 07 05:21 PM
A friend of mine stopped over............. JimH Cruising 10 April 1st 06 04:07 AM
Detroit Deisel (NOT MINE) HotRod General 1 September 13th 05 08:49 PM
Your Odin or mine? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 September 19th 03 05:27 PM