I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default Now there's a smart dog, just like mine

In article ,
says...

I am Tosk wrote:
In article om,
says...
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1er...layer_embedded
The owner probably thought it was funny until he had to pay for it. Seems
that's the only way to get some people's attention.
Too bad about all the cop cars having cameras now. In the old days a little
goose on the gas peddle and the problem would have been solved.

Seems the court didn't make him pay for it yet from what I heard. The
dog was sent to obedience school not put down either. This dog is back
in the neighborhood where he chewed through two fences from what I read
to tear the front off the car. What if next time he decides to go after
someone in their house, you think a screen door is gonna' stop this
thing. My friends beagle went through a glass sliding door in Fla after
a squirrel and didn't even get a scratch! This dog is gonna' kill
someone and the judge is going to be responsible. Probably knew the guy
or something, either way. I love dogs, but that one can't be free in a
neighborhood...

Scotty

Not even Harry's neighborhood?

snerk, they would find him finger frozen on the safety, with a load of
**** in his pants...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v