hk hk is offline

Default Now there's a smart dog, just like mine

On 3/28/10 9:36 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Well up here they are. My brindle rescue doggie was chained in the yard
when a guy threw a wadded up paper at her. She went to the edge of the
chain and the guy jumped right into the road. The chain didn't go that
far, but he didn't know that. Anyway, my friend who is the dog warden
told me if the guy got hit and killed, I would have been charged with
man three or somehthing like that...

Scotty

Does the ASPCA know *you* have a dog?

Why have a dog if you have to keep it chained up?

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.