Default Just curious

In article ,
says...

In article 8b3ec45f-7679-48c1-8bd1-644d56c65815
@k17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Mar 27, 9:59*am, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/03/2010 7:15 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? *I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

They are both liberal lefties fighting over the same piece of cheese.
What they don't realize is the liberal cheese is bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

What an ignorant statement. You know nothing about me. I get a giggle
about how a lot of you right wingers narrow mindedly fit everyone in a
small group.

Kinda like calling anyone who does not toe the same exact party line as
somebody and calling them all "right wingers", "Teabagger types" or any
of the other intolerant, bigoted names my self and some others here have
been called by "some".. "Teabagger types" is an extremely vulgar thing
to call the civil and generally older protesters and grandmas at the
"Tea Party" rallies.. But then again, there are some here, generally of
one political persuasion that constantly use terms like, and not limited
to, Teabagger types, faggots, cocksuckers, and silly **** to describe
anybody who is not completely lockstep with their own political views.
Funny, I don't see the same kind of vulgar bigoted hate speech from the
other side...

Scotty

reposted, just cause it's true... Just another statement or question the
left here can't address.. Lot's of crickets between the vulgarities and
insults. I guess if the stories you are repeating are proven lies, it's
all you have left...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v
hk hk is offline

On 3/28/10 8:14 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Just another statement or question the
left here can't address.. Lot's of crickets between the vulgarities and
insults. I guess if the stories you are repeating are proven lies, it's
all you have left...

Scotty

Crickets? Naw. Sentients do not take your posts seriously.
Hey, if lefties were violent, your leftie neighbors would beat the crap
out of you every day. Or their daughters would.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

On Mar 27, 9:02*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v- Hide quoted text -

Show me where I've done such. You've made a lot of accusations about
me lately that are blatantly not true.

In article 7fd753f3-2de9-4768-9bee-bcd17a1cc009
@q23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

Answer my two questions instead of avoiding them and pretending you
didn't see them for days and days... Two questions I asked after
aswering your questions. Answers btw that put blame squarely on repubs..
something you never do here to libs, even when it's clear they did
something wrong...

Scotty

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Just curious Steve B[_2_] General 36 January 3rd 10 03:17 AM
Curious? Jeff Davis ASA 0 May 13th 08 03:15 PM
curious NotPony ASA 20 January 3rd 05 05:03 PM
Just curious Harry Krause General 0 December 13th 03 03:58 PM
Just curious. stealth General 7 July 14th 03 12:03 AM