BoatBanter.com

-   -   Just curious (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/114641-just-curious.html)

Frogwatch March 27th 10 01:15 AM

Just curious

Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

jps March 27th 10 03:44 AM

Just curious

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:15:52 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

Is that the sort of sweet nothing you whisper in the wife's ear?

Canuck57[_9_] March 27th 10 01:59 PM

Just curious

On 26/03/2010 7:15 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

They are both liberal lefties fighting over the same piece of cheese.
What they don't realize is the liberal cheese is bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

bpuharic March 27th 10 02:55 PM

Just curious

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:59:58 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 26/03/2010 7:15 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

They are both liberal lefties fighting over the same piece of cheese.
What they don't realize is the liberal cheese is bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese

funny that right wing rats are always willing to steal cheese

Loogypicker[_2_] March 27th 10 04:13 PM

Just curious

On Mar 27, 9:59*am, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/03/2010 7:15 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? *I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

They are both liberal lefties fighting over the same piece of cheese.
What they don't realize is the liberal cheese is bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

What an ignorant statement. You know nothing about me. I get a giggle
about how a lot of you right wingers narrow mindedly fit everyone in a
small group.

hk March 27th 10 05:07 PM

Just curious

On 3/27/10 9:59 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/03/2010 7:15 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

They are both liberal lefties fighting over the same piece of cheese.
What they don't realize is the liberal cheese is bad.

Wrong, morons.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Frogwatch[_2_] March 27th 10 07:00 PM

Just curious

On Mar 27, 1:07*pm, hk wrote:
On 3/27/10 9:59 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 26/03/2010 7:15 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

They are both liberal lefties fighting over the same piece of cheese.
What they don't realize is the liberal cheese is bad.

Wrong, morons.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

MY curiosity on this topic is now ended.

I am Tosk March 28th 10 02:02 AM

Just curious

In article 8b3ec45f-7679-48c1-8bd1-644d56c65815
@k17g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 27, 9:59*am, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/03/2010 7:15 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

Why do Loogy and HK hate each other? *I've never paid much attention
but suddenly i really see em going at each others throats.
Oddly, I think HK and I might actually get along in real life but then
again I admit to having poor taste.

They are both liberal lefties fighting over the same piece of cheese.
What they don't realize is the liberal cheese is bad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

What an ignorant statement. You know nothing about me. I get a giggle
about how a lot of you right wingers narrow mindedly fit everyone in a
small group.

Kinda like calling anyone who does not toe the same exact party line as
somebody and calling them all "right wingers", "Teabagger types" or any
of the other intolerant, bigoted names my self and some others here have
been called by "some".. "Teabagger types" is an extremely vulgar thing
to call the civil and generally older protesters and grandmas at the
"Tea Party" rallies.. But then again, there are some here, generally of
one political persuasion that constantly use terms like, and not limited
to, Teabagger types, faggots, cocksuckers, and silly **** to describe
anybody who is not completely lockstep with their own political views.
Funny, I don't see the same kind of vulgar bigoted hate speech from the
other side...

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

bpuharic March 28th 10 02:24 AM

Just curious

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:02:14 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

Kinda like calling anyone who does not toe the same exact party line as
somebody and calling them all "right wingers", "Teabagger types" or any
of the other intolerant, bigoted names my self and some others here have
been called by "some".. "Teabagger types" is an extremely vulgar thing
to call the civil and generally older protesters and grandmas at the
"Tea Party" rallies.

so what? who cares what age they are? why do you think age is relevant
to insanity and paranoia?

in addition, older people are generally more racist than younger
folks....so their view of obama is, shall we say, colored...

.. But then again, there are some here, generally of
one political persuasion that constantly use terms like, and not limited
to, Teabagger types, faggots, cocksuckers, and silly **** to describe
anybody who is not completely lockstep with their own political views.
Funny, I don't see the same kind of vulgar bigoted hate speech from the
other side...

yeah. the right winger, jim, and the right winger canuck, use those
terms all the time

Scotty

hk March 28th 10 03:06 AM

Just curious

On Mar 27, 9:59 am, wrote:
[...]

Scotty, the dumbest poster in rec.boats, and card-carrying teabagger.