hk hk is offline

Default How sweet it is...

On 3/23/10 2:05 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 23, 1:13 pm, wrote:
On 3/23/10 1:09 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, wrote:
On 3/23/10 12:49 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

That's why he's scared to do any maintenence himself, and suggests
other's not take on a simple task. He's afraid of messing his nails up
or something.

Unlike you, I don't have a clapped-out, crapped-out, stinky old boat
(that is, if you do have a boat, which I doubt.)

My Parker boat and outboard and trailer are under long-term warranty.
Other than cleaning the boat after every use, checking the trailer's
hubs, and changing the oil in my outboard, there's nothing for me to do.

When my current fishing rig has just a little warranty left, I'll sell
it, just like I have done with all the outboard boats I've owned since 1993.

Meanwhile, you'll still have the same old leaf-filled, dirty, p.o.s.
boat you may have now.

Tell me Harry, just what do you know about the boats I own?

You don't own any boat(s).- Hide quoted text -

Care to wager?

15 quatloos that you are untrainable...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjeyWNolnXA

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, * *wrote:
[...]

That was Loogy in the black robe.

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, wrote:
[...]

That was dumb This is much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqI

In article ,
says...

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, wrote:
[...]

Naw... I like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgL5...1&feature=fvwp

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, * *wrote:
[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjeyWNolnXA- Hide quoted text -

What does that have to do with my question, moron?
Here it is again:
Care to wager that I "don't own any boat(s)"? Yes or no? I'm betting
you won't, because you know you are wrong, and your a pussy and won't
admit such.
hk hk is offline

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, wrote:
[...]

You're a crashing bore, loogy. Go play with snottyscotty.

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, * * *wrote:
[...]

More like a crashing boor.

hk wrote:
On 3/23/10 12:49 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

That's why he's scared to do any maintenence himself, and suggests
other's not take on a simple task. He's afraid of messing his nails up
or something.

Unlike you, I don't have a clapped-out, crapped-out, stinky old boat
(that is, if you do have a boat, which I doubt.)

My Parker boat and outboard and trailer are under long-term warranty.
Other than cleaning the boat after every use, checking the trailer's
hubs, and changing the oil in my outboard, there's nothing for me to do.

When my current fishing rig has just a little warranty left, I'll sell
it, just like I have done with all the outboard boats I've owned since
1993.

Meanwhile, you'll still have the same old leaf-filled, dirty, p.o.s.
boat you may have now.

That's lame, Harry. You admit you have _no_ idea what kind of boat he
owns yet you attack him and post a wild assumption that his boat is a
POS. You don't have to stoop so low, do you?

anon-e-moose wrote:
That was dumb This is much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqI

That's a classic!

How sweet it is... HK General 0 June 30th 09 08:57 PM
Sweet! A Boater[_2_] General 1 September 16th 08 06:32 PM
Sweet SUZY ASA 0 May 3rd 06 03:56 AM
SWEET Harry.Krause General 15 September 20th 05 12:49 AM
SWEET Harry.Krause Cruising 9 September 19th 05 01:17 AM