Harry.Krause

Default SWEET

Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

I am glad to see you can laugh about that Harry, other people on both
sides are just too serious.

Harry.Krause wrote:
Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

Hello, Smithers.

Dan Krueger

Nothing relevant. Again...
Brandon K. Montoya

You're late to the party, stupid ****.

"Harry.Krause" wrote:

Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

--
The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

http://www.theocracywatch.org/
Harry.Krause

In article , Brandon K. Montoya says...

You're late to the party, stupid ****.

"Harry.Krause" wrote:

Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

--
The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his
cowboy image for America was more important than truth or honesty. Since
their inception they have invented imaginary threats to America such as
Rumsfeld's overblown image of the USSR up to Saddam's non existent WMDs.
The story is deeper, far deeper than I have written here in this sig
file. Check out this three part documentary by the BBC to learn more
about it.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

http://www.theocracywatch.org/

Harry.Krause

Silly slope head.

http://tinypic.com/dqsqzc.jpg

In article , Brandon K. Montoya says...

You're late to the party, stupid ****.

"Harry.Krause" wrote:

Please archive.

http://tinypic.com/dpa5wk.jpg

--
The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his
cowboy image for America was more important than truth or honesty. Since
their inception they have invented imaginary threats to America such as
Rumsfeld's overblown image of the USSR up to Saddam's non existent WMDs.
The story is deeper, far deeper than I have written here in this sig
file. Check out this three part documentary by the BBC to learn more
about it.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

http://www.theocracywatch.org/

Brandon K. Montoya

You're that fool "Huckleberry," aren't you?

Grow up, posting images just makes people realize how stupid Bush
supporters are.

Never mind then, carry on ;^)

"Harry.Krause" wrote:

Silly slope head.