hk hk is offline

Default How sweet it is...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

"hk" wrote in message
m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity, I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

hk hk is offline

On 3/22/10 9:30 AM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity, I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

Don lives! :)

You're right...what was passed is a first step that will be refined.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/22/10 9:30 AM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity,
I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care
system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

Don lives! :)

You're right...what was passed is a first step that will be refined.

Yes...I felt it would be unseemly dealing with some of the vermin in here
while the Olympics and Paralympics were happening in my home country.
Now that they are over...it's back to the sometimes ugly real world. .. and
yes, that would be the Ditzy Dans and the Dopey Army irregulars who infest
and dumb down this newsgroup.

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:30:06 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity, I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

Thanks Don. It's nice to know we can once again be thought of as a
civilized country with minimum standards.

Now, if we can just pull our troops out of the mid-east...

On Mar 22, 11:47*am, jps wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:30:06 -0300, "Don White"

wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. *It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity, I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

Thanks Don. *It's nice to know we can once again be thought of as a
civilized country with minimum standards.

Now, if we can just pull our troops out of the mid-east...

And get rid of that greasy little cocksucker, Snotty Scotty........
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:46:32 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
wrote:

On Mar 22, 11:47*am, jps wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:30:06 -0300, "Don White"

wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. *It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity, I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

Thanks Don. *It's nice to know we can once again be thought of as a
civilized country with minimum standards.

Now, if we can just pull our troops out of the mid-east...

And get rid of that greasy little cocksucker, Snotty Scotty........

Probably one of the few countries that'd take him is yours so...

wrote:
On Mar 22, 11:47*am, jps wrote:
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:30:06 -0300, "Don White"

wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. *It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity, I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

Thanks Don. *It's nice to know we can once again be thought of as a
civilized country with minimum standards.

Now, if we can just pull our troops out of the mid-east...

And get rid of that greasy little cocksucker, Snotty Scotty........

Probably one of the few countries that'd take him is yours so...

We'd only use a piece of trash like him on the receiving end of a
Firing Range. Harry would get free admission.

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:30:06 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.

it's amazing we got it, and it's amazing how many morons oppose it.

On Mar 22, 9:30*am, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. *It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.

snipped

Thanks, Don, and welcome back. It's nice to see you're not following
the lead of most Canadians who are thinking, "Look what those stupid
Americans did now."

How sweet it is... HK General 0 June 30th 09 08:57 PM
Sweet! A Boater[_2_] General 1 September 16th 08 06:32 PM
Sweet SUZY ASA 0 May 3rd 06 03:56 AM
SWEET Harry.Krause General 15 September 20th 05 12:49 AM
SWEET Harry.Krause Cruising 9 September 19th 05 01:17 AM