Don White Don White is offline

Default How sweet it is...

"hk" wrote in message
m...
On 3/22/10 9:30 AM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.
It may not be perfect at this point but with good old Yankee ingenuity,
I'm
sure you can eventually kick the dinosaurs to the curb and maybe show the
world some new ideas on how to run a proper government health care
system.
In the meantime, I suggest new major tax increases on tobacco, alcohol,
gambling to help cover the costs.

Don lives! :)

You're right...what was passed is a first step that will be refined.

Yes...I felt it would be unseemly dealing with some of the vermin in here
while the Olympics and Paralympics were happening in my home country.
Now that they are over...it's back to the sometimes ugly real world. .. and
yes, that would be the Ditzy Dans and the Dopey Army irregulars who infest
and dumb down this newsgroup.