hk hk is offline

Default How sweet it is...

On 3/23/10 7:12 AM, John H wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:30 am, "Don wrote:
wrote in message

m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.

snipped

Thanks, Don, and welcome back. It's nice to see you're not following
the lead of most Canadians who are thinking, "Look what those stupid
Americans did now."

As if you would know what most or more than two Canadians were thinking.
BTW, how's that government health care working out for you?
hk hk is offline

On 3/23/10 9:12 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Many Canadians are like Canuck57, just that they don't speak up and roll
over like sheep. Me, I speak up.

And when you do, you prove yourself to be a racist, uninformed,
self-centered, selfish fool. Don't forget to write in for your official
Teabaggers Party Card.

John H wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:30 am, "Don White" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23
:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.

snipped

Thanks, Don, and welcome back. It's nice to see you're not following
the lead of most Canadians who are thinking, "Look what those stupid
Americans did now."

Misery loves company.

hk wrote:
On 3/23/10 7:12 AM, John H wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:30 am, "Don wrote:
wrote in message

m...

http://tinyurl.com/ycenk23

:)

Congratulations to all Americans. It is heart warming to see you
finally
join the progessive civilized nations with some kind of universal health
coverage.

snipped

Thanks, Don, and welcome back. It's nice to see you're not following
the lead of most Canadians who are thinking, "Look what those stupid
Americans did now."

As if you would know what most or more than two Canadians were thinking.
BTW, how's that government health care working out for you?

What product or service did we have to pay for to keep you in your
bloated union healthcare plan.

hk wrote:
On 3/23/10 9:12 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

Many Canadians are like Canuck57, just that they don't speak up and roll
over like sheep. Me, I speak up.

And when you do, you prove yourself to be a racist, uninformed,
self-centered, selfish fool. Don't forget to write in for your official
Teabaggers Party Card.

Racist? You and Plume are the racists. Ya, go ahead and deny it.

hk hk is offline

On 3/23/10 12:49 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

That's why he's scared to do any maintenence himself, and suggests
other's not take on a simple task. He's afraid of messing his nails up
or something.

Unlike you, I don't have a clapped-out, crapped-out, stinky old boat
(that is, if you do have a boat, which I doubt.)

My Parker boat and outboard and trailer are under long-term warranty.
Other than cleaning the boat after every use, checking the trailer's
hubs, and changing the oil in my outboard, there's nothing for me to do.

When my current fishing rig has just a little warranty left, I'll sell
it, just like I have done with all the outboard boats I've owned since 1993.

Meanwhile, you'll still have the same old leaf-filled, dirty, p.o.s.
boat you may have now.

On Mar 23, 12:58*pm, hk wrote:
On 3/23/10 12:49 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

That's why he's scared to do any maintenence himself, and suggests
other's not take on a simple task. He's afraid of messing his nails up
or something.

Unlike you, I don't have a clapped-out, crapped-out, stinky old boat
(that is, if you do have a boat, which I doubt.)

My Parker boat and outboard and trailer are under long-term warranty.
Other than cleaning the boat after every use, checking the trailer's
hubs, and changing the oil in my outboard, there's nothing for me to do.

When my current fishing rig has just a little warranty left, I'll sell
it, just like I have done with all the outboard boats I've owned since 1993.

Meanwhile, you'll still have the same old leaf-filled, dirty, p.o.s.
boat you may have now.

Tell me Harry, just what do you know about the boats I own? Now get
back in the basement, it's too scary out in the real world for you.
hk hk is offline

On 3/23/10 1:09 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, wrote:
On 3/23/10 12:49 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

That's why he's scared to do any maintenence himself, and suggests
other's not take on a simple task. He's afraid of messing his nails up
or something.

Unlike you, I don't have a clapped-out, crapped-out, stinky old boat
(that is, if you do have a boat, which I doubt.)

My Parker boat and outboard and trailer are under long-term warranty.
Other than cleaning the boat after every use, checking the trailer's
hubs, and changing the oil in my outboard, there's nothing for me to do.

When my current fishing rig has just a little warranty left, I'll sell
it, just like I have done with all the outboard boats I've owned since 1993.

Meanwhile, you'll still have the same old leaf-filled, dirty, p.o.s.
boat you may have now.

Tell me Harry, just what do you know about the boats I own?

You don't own any boat(s).

Loogypicker wrote:
On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

He doesn't know anything about the boats he owns. How is he supposed to
know about your boats?

On Mar 23, 12:58 pm, *wrote:
On 3/23/10 12:49 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

That's why he's scared to do any maintenence himself, and suggests
other's not take on a simple task. He's afraid of messing his nails up
or something.

Unlike you, I don't have a clapped-out, crapped-out, stinky old boat
(that is, if you do have a boat, which I doubt.)

My Parker boat and outboard and trailer are under long-term warranty.
Other than cleaning the boat after every use, checking the trailer's
hubs, and changing the oil in my outboard, there's nothing for me to do.

When my current fishing rig has just a little warranty left, I'll sell
it, just like I have done with all the outboard boats I've owned since 1993.

Meanwhile, you'll still have the same old leaf-filled, dirty, p.o.s.
boat you may have now.

Tell me Harry, just what do you know about the boats I own?

You don't own any boat(s).- Hide quoted text -

Care to wager?

How sweet it is... HK General 0 June 30th 09 08:57 PM
Sweet! A Boater[_2_] General 1 September 16th 08 06:32 PM
Sweet SUZY ASA 0 May 3rd 06 03:56 AM
SWEET Harry.Krause General 15 September 20th 05 12:49 AM
SWEET Harry.Krause Cruising 9 September 19th 05 01:17 AM