hk hk is offline

Default Is Scott in D.C.?

Watching and listening to some of the opponents of health care insurance
reform...

One teabagger says he is opposed to the bills and any government
involvement in health insurance reform. He was upset that medicare made
health care a right for seniors. He further stated he and his wife had
no health insurance because they could not afford it. Further, he said
he hoped to have health insurance some day, but not because of
government action.

Sounds like Ingersoll to me. Part of the wingnut nation.

--

If the X-MimeOLE "header" doesn't say:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8)
Gecko/20100227 Thunderbird/3.0.3 (or higher)

then it isn't me, it's an ID spoofer.
Jim Jim is offline

hk wrote:
Watching and listening to some of the opponents of health care insurance
reform...

One teabagger says he is opposed to the bills and any government
involvement in health insurance reform. He was upset that medicare made
health care a right for seniors. He further stated he and his wife had
no health insurance because they could not afford it. Further, he said
he hoped to have health insurance some day, but not because of
government action.

Sounds like Ingersoll to me. Part of the wingnut nation.

To desire something you can't afford while siding with those who will
ensure it remains unattainable is one of the delicious ironies of the
human experience.
Never heard of unrequited love?
It is sad you are not sophisticated enough to understand this.

Jim - Can see the depth in transparency.

On 21/03/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:
Watching and listening to some of the opponents of health care insurance
reform...

One teabagger says he is opposed to the bills and any government
involvement in health insurance reform. He was upset that medicare made
health care a right for seniors. He further stated he and his wife had
no health insurance because they could not afford it. Further, he said
he hoped to have health insurance some day, but not because of
government action.

Sounds like Ingersoll to me. Part of the wingnut nation.

Funny, everyone wants money no object health care, and how many think
they don't have to pay for it.

300 years ago it was a much more simple experience, here is your herion
or cocaine and have a good time.

Today, freeload and then say, hey, everyone else should pay for me.

And people wonder why America's economy is failing.

Good part is, those who wish for the governemnt to manage their lives
like slaves, they might get their wish.

--
--------------
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:59:21 -0500, Jim wrote:

To desire something you can't afford while siding with those who will
ensure it remains unattainable is one of the delicious ironies of the
human experience.

now lemme get this straight...

a middle class working stiff works hard all his life

pays taxes

never causes trouble....

but because wall street decides a banker needs a $10M bonus....

this stiff gets denied healthcare...and you say he hasnt earned it...

gee....who could ever imagine the right hates working people?

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 15:19:46 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 21/03/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:
Watching and listening to some of the opponents of health care insurance
reform...

One teabagger says he is opposed to the bills and any government
involvement in health insurance reform. He was upset that medicare made
health care a right for seniors. He further stated he and his wife had
no health insurance because they could not afford it. Further, he said
he hoped to have health insurance some day, but not because of
government action.

Sounds like Ingersoll to me. Part of the wingnut nation.

Funny, everyone wants money no object health care, and how many think
they don't have to pay for it.

uh no. what we want is a fair dollar for a fair day's work. in the
last decade, productivity has increased about 30%.

amount of that that showed up in increased wages?

zero.

but wall street did just fine, thank you.

and that says it all. canuck weeps that the rich cant rape the working
folks by denying them healthcare...

300 years ago it was a much more simple experience, here is your herion
or cocaine and have a good time.

Today, freeload and then say, hey, everyone else should pay for me.

And people wonder why America's economy is failing.

it's failing because wall street is run by thieves and thugs...your
kind of people....

NOT because middle america isn't working hard enough

Good part is, those who wish for the governemnt to manage their lives
like slaves, they might get their wish

as if health care is 'running ' someone's life

In article ,
says...

On 21/03/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:
[...]

**** Harry, he is a liar. Yes, I did not have the coverage I needed last
year and worked up a pretty good bill. With the co-operation of the
hospital we were able to knock it down to a reasonable cost (pretty much
what an insurance company would have paid them), and owning two houses,
it was not hard to get a loan to pay the hospital. Now I have better
coverage so it's no longer an issue. Let Harry, Slammer, JPS and their
crew keep up the lies, notice they keep doing it from under their desks?

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...
http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:21:26 -0400, I am Tosk
wrote:

**** Harry, he is a liar. Yes, I did not have the coverage I needed last
year and worked up a pretty good bill. With the co-operation of the
hospital we were able to knock it down to a reasonable cost

IOW they billed me to pay for your freeloading...and then you have the
balls to complain about socialized medicine.

the reason they could lower the cost is that they bill my insurance
company for the amount you don't pay

lazy assed *******. you should have either not gotten treated or paid
your own way.
hk hk is offline

On 3/21/10 6:21 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 21/03/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:
[...]

Scotty's bull**** piled upon bull**** piled upon bull****.
Who would cover you with your pre-existing conditions?

Oh...I'm not under any desk...

wrote:

**** Harry, he is a liar. Yes, I did not have the coverage I needed last
year and worked up a pretty good bill. With the co-operation of the
hospital we were able to knock it down to a reasonable cost

IOW they billed me to pay for your freeloading...and then you have the
balls to complain about socialized medicine.

the reason they could lower the cost is that they bill my insurance
company for the amount you don't pay

lazy assed *******. you should have either not gotten treated or paid
your own way.

SnottyScotty's lying...again.

*wrote:

**** Harry, he is a liar. Yes, I did not have the coverage I needed last
year and worked up a pretty good bill. With the co-operation of the
hospital we were able to knock it down to a reasonable cost

IOW they billed me to pay for your freeloading...and then you have the
balls to complain about socialized medicine.

the reason they could lower the cost is that they bill my insurance
company for the amount you don't pay

lazy assed *******. you should have either not gotten treated or paid
your own way.

SnottyScotty's lying...again.

--

Harry accusing others of lying....now THAT'S a keeper!! How's that
Yale degree?

tug Scott C Bob_R Tall Ship Photos 3 June 9th 08 10:00 PM
Scott - are you available? Ringmaster ASA 6 October 16th 06 11:29 PM
Hey Scott! Seahag ASA 9 January 22nd 06 10:38 PM
For Mister Scott Capt. Rob ASA 21 December 2nd 05 10:07 AM
Mr. Scott, we need more power!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 25 November 28th 05 10:54 PM