posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default For Mister Scott

Here ya go...kind of a slick shot as a band of rain was just clearing
out...used a polarizer on my 28-200mm.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del2.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Wow, that's some BIG steering wheel ya got there.

I think I have wheel envy.

Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here ya go...kind of a slick shot as a band of rain was just

clearing
out...used a polarizer on my 28-200mm.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del2.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Wow, that's some BIG steering wheel ya got there.

I think I have wheel envy.

That wheel is great for sitting on the high side and still having an
easy reach. But you have to climb past it to get to lines if you're
singlehanding her. Also: Seated behind the wheel, it towers over my
head. I'll need to add a helmseat for height. So...with a big wheel
comes a price. I like it though.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Nice Boat Bob... Congratulations!

Thank you, sir.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wow, that's some BIG steering wheel ya got there.

I think I have wheel envy.

That wheel is great for sitting on the high side and still having an
easy reach. But you have to climb past it to get to lines if you're
singlehanding her. Also: Seated behind the wheel, it towers over my
head. I'll need to add a helmseat for height. So...with a big wheel
comes a price. I like it though.

Is that what they call a "Destroyer Wheel".... and what's it doing on a mere
interstellar runabout! You want control???.... hang a tiller off your
stern! Simplicity in Form & Function!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article . com,
Capt. Rob wrote:
Wow, that's some BIG steering wheel ya got there.

I think I have wheel envy.

That wheel is great for sitting on the high side and still having an
easy reach. But you have to climb past it to get to lines if you're
singlehanding her. Also: Seated behind the wheel, it towers over my
head. I'll need to add a helmseat for height. So...with a big wheel
comes a price. I like it though.

I like wheels because it makes it easy to sit on the low side.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

I would congratulate him except I'm not convinced he
actually bought the boat.

"Capt.Mooron" wrote
Nice Boat Bob... Congratulations!

CM

"Capt. Rob" wrote
Here ya go...kind of a slick shot as a band of rain was just clearing
out...used a polarizer on my 28-200mm.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del2.jpg

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Nice arse!

You're gonna make Sloco mad. He has a very narrow range for what he
considers an acceptable aft section. She'll be sailing again late
March...not too far off and I have lot of work this winter anyway.
Thomas is a VERY busy baby.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here ya go...kind of a slick shot as a band of rain was just clearing
out...used a polarizer on my 28-200mm.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del2.jpg

Wasn't that the boat Newspeak showed with a piling stuck into her after the
hurricane??