posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Scott - are you available?

Scott, Ringmaster is short 3 crewmembers tomorrow night. If you are in
the area wanna go sailing?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ringmaster wrote:
Scott, Ringmaster is short 3 crewmembers tomorrow night. If you are in
the area wanna go sailing?

U think he's out on Lisa Marie eating squirty cheese and Spam....if he
shows up you'd better have a can of OUST ready....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sorry, LOCO, I was sailing down around Annapolis on Wed. .
Did you race? How'd you do?

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
Scott, Ringmaster is short 3 crewmembers tomorrow night.

If you are in
the area wanna go sailing?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Sorry, LOCO, I was sailing down around Annapolis on Wed. .
Did you race? How'd you do?

With a couple of subs we finished 4th out of 12. We got hammered by a
guest racer on his Omega 36 and a J46 which we often beat. The 3rd
place boat corrected over us since we spent a few minutes inspecting a
turning mark.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Ringmaster wrote:
With a couple of subs we finished 4th out of 12. We got hammered by a
guest racer on his Omega 36 and a J46 which we often beat.

THe Omega 36 is a really nice boat. If he's a guest, does
that mean when he joins he will no longer have the 'special'
rating?

The 3rd
place boat corrected over us since we spent a few minutes inspecting a
turning mark.

Ouch.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

THe Omega 36 is a really nice boat. If he's a guest, does
that mean when he joins he will no longer have the 'special'
rating?

He's an ex club member who had moved to another club but came back to
join us for the last couple of races since his club's racing is over
and he still gets hauled out at my marina. His rating used to be 126
with a roller furling credit but last year he got smacked and now he
rates 117. He does a lot of races and has done very well so I guess
people complained.

The 3rd place boat corrected over us since we spent a few
minutes inspecting a turning mark.
Ouch. .

We didn't hit it. We just had to tack at the last moment in light air
and big current. It was a gov. mark and the current was ripping at the
channel. We were making it until the last 25 feet. As soon as I
called for the pole to go up the current got us and we started to get
set down. Had to drop the pole etc. tack and then tack back. Probably
spent over a minute at that mark.

For Mister Scott Capt. Rob ASA 21 December 2nd 05 10:07 AM
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof, Bobsprit and others Capt. Neal® ASA 91 December 10th 04 01:17 PM
Scott Alan Dentice--Hypocrite and Criminal Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 August 31st 03 01:51 PM