posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

Default Hey Scott!

Jim's boat blew off the lift this morning!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Pictures???

"Seahag" wrote
Jim's boat blew off the lift this morning!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/88567269/

Seahag

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote:
Pictures???

"Seahag" wrote
Jim's boat blew off the lift this morning!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Seahag wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/88567269/

Seahag

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote:

Pictures???

"Seahag" wrote

Jim's boat blew off the lift this morning!

That's a lovely mess....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Nice pictures thanks.

What kind of boat is that?

"Seahag" wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/88567269/

Seahag

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote:
Pictures???

"Seahag" wrote
Jim's boat blew off the lift this morning!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

Mumm 30. Might get a good deal on it this spring:^

Seahag

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message
Nice pictures thanks.

What kind of boat is that?

"Seahag" wrote

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/88567269/

Seahag

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote:
Pictures???

"Seahag" wrote
Jim's boat blew off the lift this morning!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

How much damage was there?

"Seahag" wrote
Mumm 30. Might get a good deal on it this spring:^

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote:

"Seahag" wrote
Mumm 30. Might get a good deal on it this spring:^

How much damage was there?

Looking for another broken boat? I bet you never sail! Do you even have
one boat that floats? hahaa doubt it

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

Not as much as you'd think! From what I could see the
stanchions and life line on the starb. side are all torn up
and the topsides had some deep scratches. It needed a
paint-job anyway. Thurns out it blew 57 here for 10 minutes
that morning. Funny thing is the lift failed at least an
hour earlier!

Seahag

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote:
How much damage was there?

"Seahag" wrote
Mumm 30. Might get a good deal on it this spring:^

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Seahag wrote:
Mumm 30. Might get a good deal on it this spring:^

Dang that looks ugly. I wonder if it would have helped to
tie it down. I've seen boats blow off trailers in T-storms,
lucky if it doesn't cause a domino effect.

Why wait till spring? Tell him you've got a friend looking
for a boat, what would he let it go for now? I don't want to
miss any more of the frostbite ( ha! it's been sunny in the
60s!) series!!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Poor Scott McClellan thunder General 2 December 17th 05 01:50 AM
Poor Scott McClellan Dan J.S. General 9 December 17th 05 01:40 AM
Poor Scott McClellan Smithers General 6 December 16th 05 10:37 PM
For Mister Scott Capt. Rob ASA 21 December 2nd 05 10:07 AM
Mr. Scott, we need more power!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 25 November 28th 05 10:54 PM