Harry Krause

Default Smelly raw-water spigot (Peggy, help!)

Paul wrote:

Uh, no. Lloyd's a great guy, but his approach and methodology to boat
repair and refit is not the path I'd follow.

Poor Lloyd can't catch a break on this one. I won't mention my hull repair
that is a piece of tape. Oops, just mentioned it.

Lloyd does ok, and he's first-rate in my book. I simply prefer a more
professional approach to boat maintenance and repair. He likes to
jury-rig. I don't.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Lloyd Sumpter

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:11:35 +0000, Harry Krause wrote:

Paul wrote:

Uh, no. Lloyd's a great guy, but his approach and methodology to boat
repair and refit is not the path I'd follow.

Poor Lloyd can't catch a break on this one. I won't mention my hull
repair that is a piece of tape. Oops, just mentioned it.

Lloyd does ok, and he's first-rate in my book. I simply prefer a more
professional approach to boat maintenance and repair. He likes to
jury-rig. I don't.

Thanks, Harry

Just for the record: I don't *LIKE* to jury-rig, but I will if I have to.
I wouldn't call my $2000 holding tank "jury-rigged", but I "jury-rigged" a
You, on the other hand, prefer to simply buy a new boat.

Lloyd
Harry Krause

Paul wrote:

Uh, no. Lloyd's a great guy, but his approach and methodology to boat
repair and refit is not the path I'd follow.

Poor Lloyd can't catch a break on this one. I won't mention my hull
repair that is a piece of tape. Oops, just mentioned it.

Lloyd does ok, and he's first-rate in my book. I simply prefer a more
professional approach to boat maintenance and repair. He likes to
jury-rig. I don't.

Thanks, Harry

Just for the record: I don't *LIKE* to jury-rig, but I will if I have to.
I wouldn't call my $2000 holding tank "jury-rigged", but I "jury-rigged" a
You, on the other hand, prefer to simply buy a new boat.

Lloyd

Hey...once the holding tank is full...time for a new boat.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.