Harry Krause

Default Smelly raw-water spigot (Peggy, help!)

Peggie Hall wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
I have salt-water washdowns on my boats, but only to rinse out the cockpit.
What do you wash in your galley with that salt water?

A lot of sailboats have salt water galley pumps, Harry...'cuz unlike
powerboats, they can get too far from shore to head for the nearest
marine to fill up their water tanks when they run low, making fresh
water conservation necessary...so they rinse dishes, pots and pans in
salt water before washing them. In fact, some foods can even be cooked
in salt water. It's a LOT cleaner 50-1,000 miles offshore than it is in
coastal waters.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Ahh, thanks. Lloyd needs to get himself offshore!

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.