Default Consideration required

On 27/01/2010 9:55 AM, thunder wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...pressreleases/

RoadmapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republicans/entitlement/

roadmap_detailed_entirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Personal retirement accounts? Wall Street must be salivating trying to
get their hands on the rest of our monies. Try selling that one to
someone who has watched their 401K wither over the past several years.
DOA.

And now the democrats want to tax more of it on the way out. Double the
pain.

On 27/01/2010 5:45 PM, thunder wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...pressreleases/

RoadmapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republicans/entitlement/

roadmap_detailed_entirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Nothing for nothing, but after the response of the American people to the
sausage making of health care reform, I expect these wide-sweeping road
maps to be a thing of the past. Health care reform is one thing. A year
ago, everyone seemed to want it, but this guy wants to overhaul health
care, medicare, social security, *and* taxes. DOA

Because more people are starting to realize what democrat health care
is. An attempt to skim health care revenue for government excesses in
spending and corruption. Including the democrat need to fund
dysfunctional private corporations with taxpayers taxes.

In article ,
says...

"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...pressreleases/
RoadmapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republicans/entitlement/

roadmap_detailed_entirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Nothing for nothing, but after the response of the American people to the
sausage making of health care reform, I expect these wide-sweeping road
maps to be a thing of the past. Health care reform is one thing. A year
ago, everyone seemed to want it, but this guy wants to overhaul health
care, medicare, social security, *and* taxes. DOA

His roadmap isn't perfect ... or maybe even feasible ... but band-aid
approaches to each crisis isn't going to work either.
It's really time to re-think economics in this global economy and then plan
and act accordingly. The programs and solutions being beaten to death in
D.C. aren't going to solve anything, long term.

Your problem is that our system works with the band-aid method. There is
no long term view when it comes to economics. Congress turns over every
two years and each new congress comes in with its own ideas of what to
do and how to do it.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
[...]

You forgot the death panels... sheesh.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:18:35 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 27/01/2010 9:55 AM, thunder wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...pressreleases/

RoadmapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republicans/entitlement/

roadmap_detailed_entirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Personal retirement accounts? Wall Street must be salivating trying to
get their hands on the rest of our monies. Try selling that one to
someone who has watched their 401K wither over the past several years.
DOA.

And now the democrats want to tax more of it on the way out. Double the
pain.

the crybaby speaks. the GOP destroyed the middle class. and now they
want to administer the coup de grace.

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:15:50 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 27/01/2010 7:00 AM, Eisboch wrote:
Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Probably will never happen, too many greedy love DC for the corruption.

But would certainly vote for it and this Paul D. Ryan. Has a vision, a
good vision.

yeah he has a vision

no taxes for the rich

all taxes paid for by the middle class

On Jan 27, 8:05*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message

On Jan 27, 6:52 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...ses/RoadmapSum...

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...dmap_detailed_...

Have fun,
Eisboch

Competely DOA as thunder said. Now is the time to spend money not
contract. If the private sector doesn't create jobs, the gov't must.
This
was learned the hard way by the Hoover administration.

Pssst... (looking around nervously) .... the "gov't" is broke.....

Eisboch

No it isn't. It's called deficit spending.

Broke implies insolvent or lacking in funds.
"Deficit spending is the amount by which a government, private
company, or individual's spending exceeds income"

Let's see... I spend more than I make, so I'm lacking in funds, so
therefore I'm "broke".

Really? So, I guess you've never purchased anything on your credit card that
you couldn't immediately afford. You've never bought a house, because you'd
be unable to pay off the mortgage immediately. Same goes with a car.

Having a line of credit and being broke are not mutually exclusive.
Signing up and getting credit neither rescues you from being broke,
nor does it protect you from it. In fact, it exposes you even more to
the possibility of ending up broke.

Never heard of an entity overextending their credit line or buying
such a large house that they become insolvent, broke, and ultimately
they have to file for bankruptcy? Really? Someone is broke, uses a
line of credit, then are still broke and can't service that credit?

If you're broke and you have to reach into a line of credit to buy
some gas, you aren't "less" broke when your tank is full. In fact,
you're even more "broke".

Sure you went to school? They taught this basic stuff at least by the
8th grade or so.

Just... think.

Good advice.

Yep, hope you take it!

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:20:40 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

Because more people are starting to realize what democrat health care
is. An attempt to skim health care revenue for government excesses in
spending and corruption

uh what?

we have the most expensive healthcare in the world. sounds like you
crybabies are worrying about the horse that's already left the barn

.. Including the democrat need to fund
dysfunctional private corporations with taxpayers taxes.

that's why we need socialized medicine

On 27/01/2010 7:04 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:17:41 -0700,
wrote:

On 27/01/2010 8:57 AM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:46:28 -0500, wrote:

" Promotes saving by eliminating taxes on interest, capital gains, and
dividends; also
eliminates the death tax."

Republican wet dream. Interest and unemployment go through the roof
and the economy collapses in a worse disaster than 1929.

Who knows, might happen. Obama will appologise and make excuses tonight
and then promise a lot more and try to quell what we already know.

which, if the GOP did this and owned up to their mistakes, we'd be
hunting them with dogs

Ok, I had it backwards. He promised a lot and then made excuses with
more promises.

I would hate to think what they do to liberals once they have trashed
the US economy.

Obama talks a lot and no results but feeding democrat corruption engine.

and the GOP doesn't talk at all. they just take their orders from
their rich masters and enact them into law

Obama was so full of sh1t tonight... you could see it dripping from the
walls. I did see the democrat people turned hecklers were expidiciously
being moved out. Yet many just sat there in disgust.

Obama should have read up on why Hitler failed to win WW II, too many
fronts and not one done right. Will be interesting to see how the
market reacts.

Advice required Muttsdanglers UK Power Boats 4 March 15th 11 07:48 PM
More consideration of the accident off Clearwater Frogwatch[_2_] General 8 March 6th 09 01:46 AM
Vigilence Required Bob Crantz ASA 10 December 16th 05 01:10 AM
Coach Required Monty ASA 0 August 9th 03 02:08 AM
hp required Habbi Boat Building 1 July 19th 03 02:36 AM