Default Consideration required

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

On 1/27/10 10:46 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Never happen
To start with Warren Buffett (et al) will not have to pay any taxes

" Promotes saving by eliminating taxes on interest, capital gains, and
dividends; also
eliminates the death tax."

Another scheme for the rich to walk away from societal responsibilities?
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:46:28 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Never happen
To start with Warren Buffett (et al) will not have to pay any taxes

" Promotes saving by eliminating taxes on interest, capital gains, and
dividends; also
eliminates the death tax."

Republican wet dream. Interest and unemployment go through the roof
and the economy collapses in a worse disaster than 1929.

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...pressreleases/

RoadmapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republicans/entitlement/

roadmap_detailed_entirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Personal retirement accounts? Wall Street must be salivating trying to
get their hands on the rest of our monies. Try selling that one to
someone who has watched their 401K wither over the past several years.
DOA.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Competely DOA as thunder said. Now is the time to spend money not contract.
If the private sector doesn't create jobs, the gov't must. This was learned
the hard way by the Hoover administration.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

looks like ryan's never tried to find health insurance for him or his
family

2500 for individuals? 5000 for families?

this is a tax increase 'cuz aint no one gonna get insurance at those
prices

AND it's the biggest tax give away for the rich in history. they would
pay no taxes at all.

more typical GOP right wing bull****

On 1/27/10 4:53 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

looks like ryan's never tried to find health insurance for him or his
family

2500 for individuals? 5000 for families?

this is a tax increase 'cuz aint no one gonna get insurance at those
prices

AND it's the biggest tax give away for the rich in history. they would
pay no taxes at all.

more typical GOP right wing bull****

Well, sadly, of course. All the right really wants is to avoid
responsibilities, and let the other guy pay the bills.

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:56:30 -0500, Harry
wrote:

On 1/27/10 4:53 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, wrote:

2500 for individuals? 5000 for families?

this is a tax increase 'cuz aint no one gonna get insurance at those
prices

AND it's the biggest tax give away for the rich in history. they would
pay no taxes at all.

more typical GOP right wing bull****

Well, sadly, of course. All the right really wants is to avoid
responsibilities, and let the other guy pay the bills.

yeah. it's a MASSIVE tax INCREASE for the middle class: no tax
deductions for mortgages AND we have have to pay for our health
insurance

BUT the rich get the ultimate tax DEDUCTION: they pay no taxes at all.

wrote:

On 1/27/10 4:53 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, wrote:

2500 for individuals? 5000 for families?

this is a tax increase 'cuz aint no one gonna get insurance at those
prices

AND it's the biggest tax give away for the rich in history. they would
pay no taxes at all.

more typical GOP right wing bull****

Well, sadly, of course. All the right really wants is to avoid
responsibilities, and let the other guy pay the bills.

yeah. it's a MASSIVE tax INCREASE for the middle class: no tax
deductions for mortgages AND we have have to pay for our health
insurance

BUT the rich get the ultimate tax DEDUCTION: they pay no taxes at all.

Well, of course...the middle and lower income classes exist only to
further enrich the rich.

wrote:

yeah. it's a MASSIVE tax INCREASE for the middle class: no tax
deductions for mortgages AND we have have to pay for our health
insurance

BUT the rich get the ultimate tax DEDUCTION: they pay no taxes at all.

Well, of course...the middle and lower income classes exist only to
further enrich the rich.

what's frustrating is how often they vote for the rich.

Advice required Muttsdanglers UK Power Boats 4 March 15th 11 07:48 PM
More consideration of the accident off Clearwater Frogwatch[_2_] General 8 March 6th 09 01:46 AM
Vigilence Required Bob Crantz ASA 10 December 16th 05 01:10 AM
Coach Required Monty ASA 0 August 9th 03 02:08 AM
hp required Habbi Boat Building 1 July 19th 03 02:36 AM