Default Consideration required

On 1/27/10 5:29 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:07:44 -0500,
wrote:

On 1/27/10 5:05 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:56:30 -0500,
wrote:

yeah. it's a MASSIVE tax INCREASE for the middle class: no tax
deductions for mortgages AND we have have to pay for our health
insurance

BUT the rich get the ultimate tax DEDUCTION: they pay no taxes at all.

Well, of course...the middle and lower income classes exist only to
further enrich the rich.

what's frustrating is how often they vote for the rich.

They're easily manipulated by glib right-wing demogogues who offer up
what sounds like easy solutions to extraordinarily difficult problems.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Competely DOA as thunder said. Now is the time to spend money not
contract. If the private sector doesn't create jobs, the gov't must. This
was learned the hard way by the Hoover administration.

Pssst... (looking around nervously) .... the "gov't" is broke.....

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Competely DOA as thunder said. Now is the time to spend money not
contract. If the private sector doesn't create jobs, the gov't must. This
was learned the hard way by the Hoover administration.

Pssst... (looking around nervously) .... the "gov't" is broke.....

Eisboch

No it isn't. It's called deficit spending. This is a normal practice, and
it's perfectly acceptable and even valuable to do during a major downturn.

Broke implies insolvent or lacking in funds.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Jan 27, 6:52*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

Just finished reading this. *It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...ses/RoadmapSum....

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...dmap_detailed_....

Have fun,
Eisboch

Competely DOA as thunder said. Now is the time to spend money not
contract. If the private sector doesn't create jobs, the gov't must. This
was learned the hard way by the Hoover administration.

Pssst... *(looking around nervously) *.... *the "gov't" *is broke.....

Eisboch

No it isn't. It's called deficit spending.

Broke implies insolvent or lacking in funds.

"Deficit spending is the amount by which a government, private
company, or individual's spending exceeds income"

Let's see... I spend more than I make, so I'm lacking in funds, so
therefore I'm "broke".

If I weren't broke, I'd be spending my surplus, and by definition not
in a deficit.

Just... think.

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...pressreleases/

RoadmapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republicans/entitlement/

roadmap_detailed_entirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Nothing for nothing, but after the response of the American people to the
sausage making of health care reform, I expect these wide-sweeping road
maps to be a thing of the past. Health care reform is one thing. A year
ago, everyone seemed to want it, but this guy wants to overhaul health
care, medicare, social security, *and* taxes. DOA

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Really? So, I guess you've never purchased anything on your credit card that
you couldn't immediately afford. You've never bought a house, because you'd
be unable to pay off the mortgage immediately. Same goes with a car.

If I weren't broke, I'd be spending my surplus, and by definition not
in a deficit.

Just... think.

Good advice. I think you should take it!

--
Nom=de=Plume

"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...pressreleases/

RoadmapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republicans/entitlement/

roadmap_detailed_entirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Nothing for nothing, but after the response of the American people to the
sausage making of health care reform, I expect these wide-sweeping road
maps to be a thing of the past. Health care reform is one thing. A year
ago, everyone seemed to want it, but this guy wants to overhaul health
care, medicare, social security, *and* taxes. DOA

His roadmap isn't perfect ... or maybe even feasible ... but band-aid
approaches to each crisis isn't going to work either.
It's really time to re-think economics in this global economy and then plan
and act accordingly. The programs and solutions being beaten to death in
D.C. aren't going to solve anything, long term.

Eisboch

On 27/01/2010 7:00 AM, Eisboch wrote:
Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Probably will never happen, too many greedy love DC for the corruption.

But would certainly vote for it and this Paul D. Ryan. Has a vision, a
good vision.

On 27/01/2010 8:49 AM, Harry wrote:
On 1/27/10 10:46 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Never happen
To start with Warren Buffett (et al) will not have to pay any taxes

" Promotes saving by eliminating taxes on interest, capital gains, and
dividends; also
eliminates the death tax."

Another scheme for the rich to walk away from societal responsibilities?

Said poor Harry.

On 27/01/2010 8:57 AM, jps wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:46:28 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:00:56 -0500, wrote:

Just finished reading this. It's worth consideration, I think.

Short summary can be viewed and read he

http://www.house.gov/ryan/press_rele...mapSummary.pdf

Detailed report with the numbers to back it up he

http://www.house.gov/budget_republic...tirereport.pdf

Have fun,
Eisboch

Never happen
To start with Warren Buffett (et al) will not have to pay any taxes

" Promotes saving by eliminating taxes on interest, capital gains, and
dividends; also
eliminates the death tax."

Republican wet dream. Interest and unemployment go through the roof
and the economy collapses in a worse disaster than 1929.

Who knows, might happen. Obama will appologise and make excuses tonight
and then promise a lot more and try to quell what we already know.

Obama talks a lot and no results but feeding democrat corruption engine.

Advice required Muttsdanglers UK Power Boats 4 March 15th 11 07:48 PM
More consideration of the accident off Clearwater Frogwatch[_2_] General 8 March 6th 09 01:46 AM
Vigilence Required Bob Crantz ASA 10 December 16th 05 01:10 AM
Coach Required Monty ASA 0 August 9th 03 02:08 AM
hp required Habbi Boat Building 1 July 19th 03 02:36 AM