Tim Tim is offline

Default Friday silliness

Did you hear about the blond who got pregnant for the second time and
asked her husband if they'd have to get married again?

*snarf!*

?;^ Q

Tim wrote:
Did you hear about the blond who got pregnant for the second time and
asked her husband if they'd have to get married again?

*snarf!*

?;^ Q

The Republicans' idea of "diversity" is allowing Joe Lieberman to attend
their national convention.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 22, 9:07*am, Harry wrote:
Tim wrote:
Did you hear *about the blond who got pregnant for the second time and
asked her husband if they'd have to get married again?

*snarf!*

?;^ Q

The Republicans' idea of "diversity" is allowing Joe Lieberman to attend
their national convention.

Whats that got to do with pregnant blond jokes?

lol!

Tim wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:07 am, Harry wrote:
Tim wrote:
Did you hear about the blond who got pregnant for the second time and
asked her husband if they'd have to get married again?
*snarf!*
?;^ Q

The Republicans' idea of "diversity" is allowing Joe Lieberman to attend
their national convention.

Whats that got to do with pregnant blond jokes?

lol!

Aetna Joe is a blond, silly.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:09:16 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 22, 9:07*am, Harry wrote:
Tim wrote:
Did you hear *about the blond who got pregnant for the second time and
asked her husband if they'd have to get married again?

*snarf!*

?;^ Q

The Republicans' idea of "diversity" is allowing Joe Lieberman to attend
their national convention.

Whats that got to do with pregnant blond jokes?

lol!

I can't decide if you should be called racist or sexist.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Jan 22, 9:07 am, Harry wrote:
Tim wrote:
Did you hear about the blond who got pregnant for the second time and
asked her husband if they'd have to get married again?

*snarf!*

?;^ Q

The Republicans' idea of "diversity" is allowing Joe Lieberman to attend
their national convention.

Whats that got to do with pregnant blond jokes?

lol!

I can't decide if you should be called racist or sexist.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

BOTH No need to let a good joke go to waste!

wrote:

On Jan 22, 9:07 am, Harry wrote:
Tim wrote:
Did you hear about the blond who got pregnant for the second time and
asked her husband if they'd have to get married again?

*snarf!*

?;^ Q

The Republicans' idea of "diversity" is allowing Joe Lieberman to attend
their national convention.

Whats that got to do with pregnant blond jokes?

lol!

I can't decide if you should be called racist or sexist.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

BOTH No need to let a good joke go to waste!

Amen to that!

I'll hold my Johnny joke for a while, and let the dust settle.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Just a bit of late night silliness KLC Lewis Cruising 4 June 28th 09 10:50 AM
The utter silliness of daily tracking polls... hk General 0 August 28th 08 06:24 PM
Gadgets, gizmos and silliness. Harry Krause General 8 March 23rd 07 06:08 AM
Friday the 13th Joe ASA 0 October 14th 06 12:27 AM
OT Some humor for a Friday JimH General 3 January 27th 06 08:07 PM