Default Not much to miss...

I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

On Jan 15, 6:44*pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

*e#c wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

Does have give you guys a list of approved words to use?

It is effluent this month, what is the word of the month for Feb.

On Jan 15, 6:54*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44*pm, HK wrote:

I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

Was Krausie meeting with the President? And it would seem that a Yale
graduate could use something better than "Crikey."

GC Boater wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:54 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:

I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.
Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

Was Krausie meeting with the President? And it would seem that a Yale
graduate could use something better than "Crikey."

No I was candidly observing my lady all day for obvious reasons.

On Jan 15, 6:44*pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

Maybe he'll bring his lawyer & local Georgia sheriff to protect him.

On Jan 16, 10:54*am, HK wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

Harry, your lying has got to stop! Please, show everyone here where I
ever said I was going to assault you. Can't do it? Of course not,
because your a lying blowhard. Now how about answering the question,
dip****?

On Jan 16, 11:29*am, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

Maybe he'll bring his lawyer & local Georgia sheriff to protect him.

It's a county sheriff, dumbass. Fulton County. Harry will know about
it soon enough, I'm sure he'll tell you, after all you are suck
buddies.

We're sure going to miss ol' GW [email protected] General 0 February 4th 09 11:16 PM
We're sure going to miss ol' GW Frogwatch[_2_] General 0 February 3rd 09 05:13 PM
Don't miss out!!!!!! Gordon Cruising 0 February 5th 08 07:29 PM
Miss River & PWC Don Dando General 0 July 7th 06 05:26 AM
Miss Budweiser JGK General 5 March 7th 04 05:59 PM