BoatBanter.com

-   -   Not much to miss... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/113062-not-much-miss.html)

HK[_5_] January 15th 10 11:44 PM

Not much to miss...

I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

*e#c January 16th 10 12:54 AM

Not much to miss...

On Jan 15, 6:44*pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

Harry Krause[_2_] January 16th 10 01:05 AM

Not much to miss...

*e#c wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

Does have give you guys a list of approved words to use?

It is effluent this month, what is the word of the month for Feb.

GC Boater January 16th 10 03:41 AM

Not much to miss...

On Jan 15, 6:54*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44*pm, HK wrote:

I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

Was Krausie meeting with the President? And it would seem that a Yale
graduate could use something better than "Crikey."

HK[_5_] January 16th 10 02:36 PM

Not much to miss...

GC Boater wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:54 pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:

I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.
Yawn.

They (meaning the effluent) have an "agenda".LOL.

Was Krausie meeting with the President? And it would seem that a Yale
graduate could use something better than "Crikey."

No I was candidly observing my lady all day for obvious reasons.

Loogypicker[_2_] January 16th 10 03:48 PM

Not much to miss...

On Jan 15, 6:44*pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

HK[_5_] January 16th 10 03:54 PM

Not much to miss...

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

Don White January 16th 10 04:29 PM

Not much to miss...

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

Maybe he'll bring his lawyer & local Georgia sheriff to protect him.

Loogypicker[_2_] January 16th 10 04:37 PM

Not much to miss...

On Jan 16, 10:54*am, HK wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

Harry, your lying has got to stop! Please, show everyone here where I
ever said I was going to assault you. Can't do it? Of course not,
because your a lying blowhard. Now how about answering the question,
dip****?

Loogypicker[_2_] January 16th 10 04:38 PM

Not much to miss...

On Jan 16, 11:29*am, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

m...

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:44 pm, HK wrote:
I left for downtown DC at about 9:25 this morning and got back about 20
minutes ago. Crikey...140 posts and not one of them worth a ****. The
usual ID spoofers, and a few dumps by jackoff.

Yawn.

If it's so bad, why don't you leave? And why do you feel the need to
get on your computer and on rec.boats the moment you walk in the door?

Still planning on coming up here and attempting an assault, NotNowLoogy?

Maybe he'll bring his lawyer & local Georgia sheriff to protect him.

It's a county sheriff, dumbass. Fulton County. Harry will know about
it soon enough, I'm sure he'll tell you, after all you are suck
buddies.