Default We're sure going to miss ol' GW

On Feb 3, 11:42 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message

A DC airport ticket agent offers some examples of why our country is in
trouble.

WHY OUR COUNTRY IS IN TROUBLE

I'm sure you checked this out on Snopes and you know it's a fraud, right?
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Obama is just another celebutard and his becoming pres is simply a
random fluctuation in the cult of celebrity.m In a year when the
grown ups couldnt agree on a good candidate, the Demotards have a good
chance of winning so they did, Obama has no more intelligence than
the average Hollywood celeb, essentially very little. He is the Paris
Hilton of politics.

Don't miss out!!!!!! Gordon Cruising 0 February 5th 08 07:29 PM
ASA'ers I miss.... Capt. Rob ASA 9 June 6th 07 01:31 AM
Miss River & PWC Don Dando General 0 July 7th 06 05:26 AM
Miss Budweiser JGK General 5 March 7th 04 05:59 PM