Default From This Moment On........

Okay, this ID spoofing has gone too far. I realize it is all my fault
because of my narcissism. Therefore, if this will stop, I am willing to
quit lying about everything that I own, everything that I do or do not
do, and I'll even quit lying about my wife's degrees. So, no, I do not
own a 36' Zimmerman like lobsta' boat. I don't have a degree from Yale.
My wife doesn't have two doctorate degrees (she's a social worker). I've
never sailed around the horn. My father never owned the largest marina
in the northeast. He never ran a runabout across the Atlantic, to wit he
never received a fire boat welcome in New York. I've never rounded the
horn (let alone twice!). I've never been in command of a large vessel
hundreds of miles from land.

Now, I may have forgotten some, because I've told so many lies here. If
any of you remember any of my other tall tales, please let me know, and
I'll make amends for those, also.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:58:25 -0500, Harry
wrote:

[...]

I'm out of here for a while - it's gotten ridiculous.

Having fun is one thing - messing around is one thing - this has
turned serious and its not funny anymore.

And it has nothing to do with me either. I've admitted I've messed
with Harry in the past and if he wanted to poke fun back, that's fine
- it's all in the game.

But this has gotten serious and it needs to stop.

So just take note - it you see my name up there, it ain't me. And you
guys know my other alias names so don't go all icky balooky when you
see one.

I'll be back when its all over.

On 1/8/2010 10:12 AM, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:58:25 -0500,
wrote:

[...]

Is this the real time or the spoofed tom?
Zip Zip is offline

wrote:

[...]

We will keep an eye out 4 u. Hope you find browner pastures. We were fed
up long before you. If you return then we'll be back. Your childish temper
tamtrums won't be missed.

wrote:

[...]

Crying over spilled milk I see.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

You tell 'em buddy pal!
Zip Zip is offline

On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 10:59:34 -0500, Jim wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I sure did jim. Mind if we call you jimmie? Maybe dumbass jimmie. Yea!
That's the ticket.

More bull**** from the goof spoofer.

wrote:

[...]

This asswipe who posted the above crap, doesnt even have a
profile...yet another spoofed suck-puppet.

wrote:

[...]

How y'all thunk they duuuud dat?

A moment of silence please ... Eisboch[_4_] General 29 June 2nd 09 01:04 PM
Senior moment John H[_8_] General 4 January 4th 09 02:12 PM
moment of zen Scout ASA 25 July 27th 07 11:19 PM
( OT ) A Cronkite Moment? Jim General 0 May 9th 04 12:03 AM
Blonde moment Leanne Cruising 0 November 24th 03 01:46 AM