Jim Jim is offline

Default How the states rank...

Harry wrote:
On 12/28/09 4:33 PM, Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 28, 3:52 pm, Harry wrote:
Mississippi tops religion survey

A survey by the Pew Research Center says Mississippi is the most
religious state.

For the survey, the center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life used
polling data to rank states.

In Mississippi, 82 percent of those surveyed said religion is
important
in their lives.

Alabama and Arkansas came in at 74 percent and Louisiana followed
with
73 percent based on that same measure of the survey.

Vermont and New Hampshire, which were lumped together for the survey,
were ranked at the bottom of the list.

Polling data was used to rank states for the survey based on four
measures: the importance of religion in people's lives; frequency of
attendance at worship services; frequency of prayer; and absolute
certainty of belief in God.

Mississippi stood out on all four measures. For the first measure
more
than eight-in-ten people said religion is very important in their
lives.
At least seven-in-ten people in Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana,
Tennessee
and South Carolina also said so.

Fewer than four-in-ten people living in New Hampshire and Vermont
said
religion was very important to them. In Alaska 37 percent said
religion
was very important.

In Mississippi 60 percent said they attend religious services at
least
once a week. Utah came in second with 57 percent, followed by South
Carolina (54 percent) and Louisiana (53 percent).

Seventy-seven percent of people polled in Mississippi said they
pray at
least once a day. In Louisiana it was 76 percent, followed by Alabama
with 73 percent.

Of those who say they believe in God with absolute certainty,
Mississippi ranked first with 91 percent, followed by South Carolina
and
Alabama, both with 86 percent, then Tennessee and Arkansas both
with 84
percent.

Graphic on where states stand:

http://pewforum.org/docs/?DocID=504

Why are you so worried whether people pray, or they don't?

Oh I don't know. Maybe I'm afraid some of the prayers regarding me
will be answered. I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 of the faithful
who wish me bad tidings.

Obviously I was thinking out loud as to what Harry might say.

Liar. You outed yourself, **** for brains. As several suspected, *you*
are the ID Spoofer.

You asshole, stop spoofing me.

This is too funny
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:50:27 -0500, Jim wrote:

Harry wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 12/28/09 4:33 PM, Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 28, 3:52 pm, Harry wrote:
[...]

Not funny at all you scummy little turd. You were bound to trip over
yourself at some point.

Harry wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 12/28/09 4:33 PM, Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 28, 3:52 pm, Harry wrote:
[...]

The Keystone cops think they've figured out another one.

Harry wrote:
Harry wrote:
On 12/28/09 4:33 PM, Jim wrote:
Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 28, 3:52 pm, Harry wrote:
[...]

Yup. flajim is a scummylittleturd id spoofer. it fits his character.