Nute

Default Runabouts: How do the brands rank?

Now I know that everyone will have their personal bias, and I don't want to
start another flame war here, but I'd wonder if there is some

Doug Kanter

"Nute" wrote in message
Now I know that everyone will have their personal bias, and I don't want
start another flame war here, but I'd wonder if there is some

I'm not even sure how you define "runabout".

JimH

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:32:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Nute" wrote in message
.. .
Now I know that everyone will have their personal bias, and I don't want
start another flame war here, but I'd wonder if there is some

I'm not even sure how you define "runabout".

Lund #1. Princecraft #2. then everybody else.

Neither of those are what one would consider a runabout Tom. They are
fishing boats.