Default The perfect storm..

"Tim" wrote in message
On Dec 21, 6:05 pm, John H wrote:
... put a big hole in my boat cover. Went down today to see if there
was any damage. Found the cover torn where I had it propped up to
'tent' it. The 20+ inches of snow, with no wind to speak of, just
wouldn't fall off the cover and the weight caused it to rip.

So, I need a good way to repair about a 1' by 2' section of boat
cover. Might try iron on patches, if they come that big. Don't feel
like investing another $400 for a new cover now.

Any suggestions?
--

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

John H

John, I understand your plight. i was wondering if one of these would
be of any kind of benefit to you. They're not expensive. In my area, a
one care model is about $799.00 (or a bit less) depending on how it's
outfitted. If you have the room for it they do great. and they do hold
up well.

http://www.gaport.com/carports.htm

Costco sells a portable garage for about $200.

On 12/21/09 8:58 PM, Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 21, 6:05 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Just the thing to spiffy up the neighborhood...

The perfect storm.. John H[_11_] General 63 December 27th 09 03:28 AM
The perfect storm.. Tim General 2 December 22nd 09 08:37 PM
Perfect Storm Rew Islam UK Paddle 2 November 26th 03 08:11 PM
Perfect Storm Simple Simon ASA 14 September 16th 03 05:26 PM
Perfect Storm Shen44 ASA 2 September 15th 03 02:51 AM