Shen44

Default Perfect Storm

ubject: Perfect Storm
From: "Simple Simon"

Up for grabs? Bwahahahahahaha!

Hey silly, what the hell do you think is behind the fronts you see?

Remember your basic weather.(Askin' to much I suppose!) From
west to east over North America weather systems proceed - low/high,
low/high, etc. You don't have a low unless there's a high behind it to
create boundaries.

LOL still relying on that first grade weather text, I see.

You must have severely flunked the weather section of your
Six-Pak license.You show a total lack of basic concepts.

So, you've never seen a string of Lows along a frontal system?

You're just ****ed because I can predict with the better computer
programs (models). Check out what the latest models are saying:

LOL, you aren't predicting, you're just quoting those parts of the predictions
others are making, which suit your purposes.

http://maps.wunderground.com/data/im...0313_model.gif

Now, tell me I don't know what I'm doing! I can and do give a
reliable five-day forecast. Please note that the models are coming
totogether as my (SIMON) model foretold. I predict as the
week progresses you will see the paths skew a little more towards
Long Island. The BAM is following my prediction almost to the
letter.

S.Simon - Masterbator of the Rules and of the weather.

BG I'm patient .... we'll see in a few days how good the guesses are.
Personally, I'm still watching the West and Midwest systems.

Shen
Simple Simon

Default Perfect Storm Prediction

"Shen44 - a Faux Captain" wrote in message ...
Subject: Perfect Storm

LOL, you aren't predicting, you're just quoting those parts of the predictions
others are making, which suit your purposes.

Wrong, condom breath! As you can see by my
posts three days ago I was days ahead of the
so-called professionals with my SIMON model
track prediction.

S.Simon - I post and Shen44 edits my words and
reposts because he has nothing valid to say. . .

Storm jib? Stephen Trapani Cruising 8 May 11th 04 05:10 AM
Perfect Storm Rew Islam UK Paddle 2 November 26th 03 08:11 PM
Perfect Storm Simple Simon ASA 14 September 16th 03 05:26 PM
what to do in a swamped boat in a storm? pb General 9 August 14th 03 05:33 AM
What to do in a lighting storm while Kayaking? [email protected] General 9 July 30th 03 12:05 PM