Shen44

Default Perfect Storm Prediction

bject: Perfect Storm Prediction
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 09/14/2003 10:49 Pacific Standard Time

"Shen44 - a Faux Captain" wrote in message
Subject: Perfect Storm

LOL, you aren't predicting, you're just quoting those parts of the

predictions
others are making, which suit your purposes.

Wrong, condom breath! As you can see by my
posts three days ago I was days ahead of the
so-called professionals with my SIMON model
track prediction.

S.Simon - I post and Shen44 edits my words and
reposts because he has nothing valid to say. . .

ROFLMAO .... I have seen very little from you on any subject, I'd consider
"valid".....at present, you are just confirming another at which you hold "rank
amateur" status.

Shen