Default Adieu, adieu...

On Dec 7, 7:37*pm, Rob wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:

It's because he sits under his desk all day acting like a bad ass,
name calling, etc. Then he realizes his narcissism is getting him in
trouble that his ass can't get him out of, and he gets scared. I've
got a friend in the area where Harry lives, and he's been by there.
Just a typical neighborhood. He's not out in the sticks as he claims,
doesn't have a barn, and doesnt' have a half mile long driveway.

No kidding. *Was the SS WAFA on the hard?

Rob

Not a lobster boat in sight!

On Dec 7, 8:59*pm, "mgg" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On Dec 5, 5:56 pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 5, 11:45 am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 5, 11:19 am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:16 am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 4, 2:45 pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 3, 2:09 pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 3, 10:17 am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 3, 10:06 am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on
Craigslist.
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your
low-rent
craigslist deals?
Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron..
Actually, *all* loogy spews here is crap, political or otherwise.
Apparently, the twerp is still threatening to come north to test
my home
defense "technology." :)
Let me know, I'll come down and video the whole thing.Make sure
you've
got Coors on hand!!!!!- Hide quoted text -
I'll do that! See you this spring.

Well, hate to let you down, moron, but I was talking to Harry.

Poor Loogy...he tries so hard to suck up...and he can't get that
right,
either.

I have no idea why he "plans" to show up here. I've told him in no
uncertain terms he isn't welcome. If he tries to bust into the house
or
attempts any sort of assault, he'll leave in an ambulance or body
bag.

I don't do fistfights or karate. I do...lead.- Hide quoted text -

Do you answer your door with a loaded, and cocked firearm at all times?

Only when a ****head like you shows up.....- Hide quoted text -

I agree, I know he's a pussy and very afraid. We'll see this spring.
Oh, and his bull**** about being in the "boonies"? Pure bull****. Want
me to put up some recent pics of his house and neighborhood?

Please do! LOL Remember, *he's* the one that says your a pussy if you use
handles to remain anonymous on the internet.

--Mike- Hide quoted text -

I'll get them on photobucket or some such soon!

On Dec 8, 9:21*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 7, 4:29*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 7, 2:21*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 7, 2:06*pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 7, 8:46 am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 5, 6:04 pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
[...]
We don't get many unexpected/uninvited callers out here in the
boonies...church ladies sometimes, the occasional delivery or service
guy. The lawn chem guy rings the bell when he drops off his bill. No
Neanderthals like Loogy itching for a fist fight. The closed circuit TV
reveals the ID of most callers...- Hide quoted text -
Now, how does a tv ID someone, idiot?

That is the stupidest answer I've ever seen from you. Think about
it...again, then look at your question. What a dunce.

Indeed. I suppose loogy hasn't figured out that a closed circuit TV
system includes a camera and monitors/computers/recorders. Of course,
the moron lives in redneckville.- Hide quoted text -

How does that "ID" someone, moron? Retina scan? Fingerprints? If
you've never seen a picture of someone, who in hell would you know who
it is, idiot?

He " still " cant figure it out.... I'm laughing so hard I'm not going
to explain it to the moron..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
" Pavlovs Dog " strikes again.....- Hide quoted text -

Okay, dummy, try this. IF you had a closed circuit TV pointed at the
door of your hovel, and I showed up, how in HELL would you know who I
was? ID my ass.

Are you now talking to the TV, or me? LMAO!!!!!!!!

wrote:
[...]

Are you now talking to the TV, or me? LMAO!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

This from the idiot who STILL thinks that a TV can identify someone.
Do tell, dummy, if a stranger walks up, one that you've never seen
before, and looks directly into the camera, how does the TV know who
that person is? Furthermore, how would YOU?

In article b39e1812-9174-4a9c-bad8-
, says...

wrote:
[...]

Are you so stupid that you think I just have a regular ordinary camera
and monitor? I'm beta testing a setup from Apple right now that as soon
as one of my super high def cameras lock in on a person, it instantly
knows that person via brain scan. It then, if I wish, shoot you right
then and there, fella.

--
Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID

On Dec 8, 5:01*pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I never said that a Closed-Circuit Monitor could identify anyone. You
just didnt clue in.You haven't yet, either.

Poor dumb loogy can't figure out that the closed circuit tv is used as a
tool to ID visitors. If someone is at the door and I recognize them or
know their uniform, no sweat. If it is someone I don't know, I ask who
it is and what they want.

Imagine...the doorbell rings, I look at the monitor and I don't
recognize the caller. I say, who is this? And the response is loogy
using his nick or his real name. And the videotape is rolling

Heheheh.

So, if I actually go over to the door to see what the p.o.s. wants, and
because it is loogy, I'm carrying either a 12-gauge or a semi-auto pistol..

What do you think happens next?

BTW, loogy has been told he is not welcome here.

--
Imagine being such a worthless p.o.s. that you post on usenet using
someone else's ID.- Hide quoted text -

We'll see this spring, old boy! Oh, and my friend might drop by before
that! What does he look like? What's his name?

wrote:
[...]

Now....who's threatening...... Where's Ingerfool....he'll say thats a
threat, for sure. Heh heh.- Hide quoted text -

I'm not threatening anybody, low life.

wrote:
[...]

Suuuuuuure you aren't....... Hah, hah.