Default Adieu, adieu...

On Dec 4, 5:52*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:38:50 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker

wrote:
For Loogy, it's just a Moron, knee-jerk reaction. Easy to predict,
actually.- Hide quoted text -

Again, did you not understand my question, moron? What political
"****" do I spew?

Loogy, if you'd stop replying to these bozos all of the fun would be
out of it for them and maybe they'd go away. *A few well chosen kill
filters will brighten up your day a great deal, and long term, will
help to improve the news group.

Loogy, if you'd stop replying to these bozos all of the fun would
be
out of it for them and maybe they'd go away.

Not likely. Loogy is half Irish, and half Polish....gets ****ed off
enough to fight quickly...then forgets who he's supposed to fight.

A few well chosen kill
filters will brighten up your day a great deal, and long term, will
help to improve the news group.

The posts will still be here.....yours, and mine....... Now, maybe you
should get Chuck to re-start his once secret group, and all you
assholes can go there......

wrote:

For Loogy, it's just a Moron, knee-jerk reaction. Easy to predict,
actually.- Hide quoted text -

Again, did you not understand my question, moron? What political
"****" do I spew?

Loogy, if you'd stop replying to these bozos all of the fun would be
out of it for them and maybe they'd go away. A few well chosen kill
filters will brighten up your day a great deal, and long term, will
help to improve the news group.

You should be honored, w'hine, as you are one of the very very few who
pay any attention to loogy.

wrote:
For Loogy, it's just a Moron, knee-jerk reaction. Easy to predict,
actually.- Hide quoted text -

Again, did you not understand my question, moron? What political
"****" do I spew?

Loogy, if you'd stop replying to these bozos all of the fun would be
out of it for them and maybe they'd go away. *A few well chosen kill
filters will brighten up your day a great deal, and long term, will
help to improve the news group.

Loogy, if you'd stop replying to these bozos all of the fun would
be
out of it for them and maybe they'd go away.

Not likely. Loogy is half Irish, and half Polish....gets ****ed off
enough to fight quickly...then forgets who he's supposed to fight.

Trying to compete with Harry as the biggest liar in rec.boats, moron?
*A few well chosen kill

filters will brighten up your day a great deal, and long term, will
help to improve the news group.

The posts will still be here.....yours, and mine....... Now, maybe you
should get Chuck to re-start his once secret group, and all you
assholes can go there......

Unlike you, we can go anywhere we want.

On Dec 4, 4:59*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 4, 3:38*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 4, 2:46*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 3, 3:14*pm, Jack wrote:

On Dec 3, 2:12*pm, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 3, 2:02*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 3, 10:17*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 3, 10:06*am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

I like you new signature, it' fits you well. But, Moron, what
political "****" do I spew? Go ahead, dummy, show me some threads I've
started that are political.
By the way, a search on Craigslist brings up NO Macs for sale for the
last few days in Huntingtown. Another lie by Harry!

You gotta parse those words carefully. *He never said the ad was to
sell the imac, just that he sold it to a guy who answered a craigslist
ad. *The ad was for somthing totally different. * *Ewww.

For Loogy, it's just a Moron, knee-jerk reaction. Easy to predict,
actually.- Hide quoted text -

Again, did you not understand my question, moron? What political
"****" do I spew?

Are you going into a "tirade", asshole? Keep going, I'm getting a good
laugh about it.Moron. You and Justaoompaloompa, have become the
"Laurel and Hardy " of the NG.- Hide quoted text -

As suspected, here he goes off the deep end....

On Dec 4, 2:45*pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 3, 2:09*pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

Actually, *all* loogy spews here is crap, political or otherwise.

Apparently, the twerp is still threatening to come north to test my home
defense "technology." * :)

Let me know, I'll come down and video the whole thing.Make sure you've
got Coors on hand!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I'll do that! See you this spring.

wrote:
[...]

I dont see how that reply was "going off the deep end"....but if you
want to live in your fantasy tough-guy world, have at it,
Moron.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

Actually, *all* loogy spews here is crap, political or otherwise.

Apparently, the twerp is still threatening to come north to test my home
defense "technology." * :)

Let me know, I'll come down and video the whole thing.Make sure you've
got Coors on hand!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I'll do that! See you this spring.

Well, hate to let you down, moron, but I was talking to Harry.

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?
Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.
Actually, *all* loogy spews here is crap, political or otherwise.
Apparently, the twerp is still threatening to come north to test my home
defense "technology." :)
Let me know, I'll come down and video the whole thing.Make sure you've
got Coors on hand!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

I'll do that! See you this spring.

Well, hate to let you down, moron, but I was talking to Harry.

Poor Loogy...he tries so hard to suck up...and he can't get that right,
either.

I have no idea why he "plans" to show up here. I've told him in no
uncertain terms he isn't welcome. If he tries to bust into the house or
attempts any sort of assault, he'll leave in an ambulance or body
bag.

I don't do fistfights or karate. I do...lead.

wrote:
[...]

I don't do fistfights or karate. I do...lead.- Hide quoted text -

Do you answer your door with a loaded, and cocked firearm at all times?