Default Adieu, adieu...

....to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

On Dec 3, 10:06*am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

Actually, *all* loogy spews here is crap, political or otherwise.

Apparently, the twerp is still threatening to come north to test my home
defense "technology." :)

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist..

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

I like you new signature, it' fits you well. But, Moron, what
political "****" do I spew? Go ahead, dummy, show me some threads I've
started that are political.
By the way, a search on Craigslist brings up NO Macs for sale for the
last few days in Huntingtown. Another lie by Harry!

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist..
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

Actually, *all* loogy spews here is crap, political or otherwise.

Apparently, the twerp is still threatening to come north to test my home
defense "technology." * :)

See you this spring!

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

I like you new signature, it' fits you well. But, Moron, what
political "****" do I spew? Go ahead, dummy, show me some threads I've
started that are political.
By the way, a search on Craigslist brings up NO Macs for sale for the
last few days in Huntingtown. Another lie by Harry!

You gotta parse those words carefully. He never said the ad was to
sell the imac, just that he sold it to a guy who answered a craigslist
ad. The ad was for somthing totally different. Ewww.

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.

Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.

Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?

Yes they do. I try to keep everyone up to date with my life. Did I
tell you my mail was delivered around 11:15 today

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on Craigslist.
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your low-rent
craigslist deals?
Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron.

I like you new signature, it' fits you well. But, Moron, what
political "****" do I spew? Go ahead, dummy, show me some threads I've
started that are political.

By the way, a search on Craigslist brings up NO Macs for sale for the
last few days in Huntingtown. Another lie by Harry!

You gotta parse those words carefully. He never said the ad was to
sell the imac, just that he sold it to a guy who answered a craigslist
ad. The ad was for somthing totally different. Ewww.

The older loogy gets, the dumber loogy gets. And you are his soul bro,
apparently.

A. I doubt if loogy could find the right ad if I gave him the URL.

B. The instructions I got with the Craigslist ad said the ad would be
"up" for a week. That time period passed.

C. JPS here got a copy of the ad.

4. Here's the ad:

This posting has expired from craigslist

Back to Craigslist | Return to my account page

iMac 24", 3.06 CPU - as new

One year old Apple iMac with 24" screen, 3.06Ghz Intel Core Duo
CPU, 4 gigs of RAM, 500 gig hard drive, unused wired keyboard and wired
mouse. About two years remaining on applecare warranty.

*Lots* of software. Latest Snow Leopard OS installed. Still have
Apple box.

$1250 or best serious offer.

Perfect in every way.

Email and please include name and phone number.

Loogy claims to be some sort of construction engineer. That has to be
bull****...no one as stupid and incapable as Loogy could be a PE.

Go jackoff, jackoff...it has to be what you do best.

wrote:
[...]

You've posted several times that you and the rest of the pink army
never talk off-line. Now jps has a copy of your ad? Caught in
another lie, wafa.