H the K (I post with a Mac) H the K (I post with a Mac) is offline

Default Adieu, adieu...

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:38:50 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker
wrote:

For Loogy, it's just a Moron, knee-jerk reaction. Easy to predict,
actually.- Hide quoted text -

Again, did you not understand my question, moron? What political
"****" do I spew?

Loogy, if you'd stop replying to these bozos all of the fun would be
out of it for them and maybe they'd go away. A few well chosen kill
filters will brighten up your day a great deal, and long term, will
help to improve the news group.

You should be honored, w'hine, as you are one of the very very few who
pay any attention to loogy.