Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Adieu, adieu...

On Dec 7, 8:59*pm, "mgg" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On Dec 5, 5:56 pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 5, 11:45 am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Dec 5, 11:19 am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"

wrote:
Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:16 am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 4, 2:45 pm, Scott Dickson wrote:

On Dec 3, 2:09 pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
Scott Dickson wrote:
On Dec 3, 10:17 am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Dec 3, 10:06 am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
...to my iMac 3.06Ghz with the beautiful 24" screen.
Sold it at a fair price to a guy who responded to an ad on
Craigslist.
Do you really think that anyone here gives a **** about your
low-rent
craigslist deals?
Maybe as much as the political **** you spew on here....moron..
Actually, *all* loogy spews here is crap, political or otherwise.
Apparently, the twerp is still threatening to come north to test
my home
defense "technology." :)
Let me know, I'll come down and video the whole thing.Make sure
you've
got Coors on hand!!!!!- Hide quoted text -
I'll do that! See you this spring.

Well, hate to let you down, moron, but I was talking to Harry.

Poor Loogy...he tries so hard to suck up...and he can't get that
right,
either.

I have no idea why he "plans" to show up here. I've told him in no
uncertain terms he isn't welcome. If he tries to bust into the house
or
attempts any sort of assault, he'll leave in an ambulance or body
bag.

I don't do fistfights or karate. I do...lead.- Hide quoted text -

Do you answer your door with a loaded, and cocked firearm at all times?

Only when a ****head like you shows up.....- Hide quoted text -

I agree, I know he's a pussy and very afraid. We'll see this spring.
Oh, and his bull**** about being in the "boonies"? Pure bull****. Want
me to put up some recent pics of his house and neighborhood?

Please do! LOL Remember, *he's* the one that says your a pussy if you use
handles to remain anonymous on the internet.

--Mike- Hide quoted text -

I'll get them on photobucket or some such soon!