Default Another reason for hunting...

Ooooooh Yeaaaaa!

Yup... Gettin' ready to make my holiday Sausage, and Kielbasa... Yum.

Just the diet a guy with a precancerous esopagus and a heart condition
should be eating...

Oh look at me giving out medical advice. I'm sooooo special.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet,or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 1, 2:59*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:10:09 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 1, 2:05*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:57:28 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 1, 1:27*pm, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
H the K (I post with a Mac) wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:21 am, "H the K (I post with a Mac)"
wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Dec 1, 9:41 am, Tim wrote:
On Dec 1, 8:00 am, "Don White" wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
news:hp4ah51sg1ki081ljtu4m5mc8njfnr4c6g@4ax. com...
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:12:04 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:
On Nov 30, 7:05 pm, John H wrote:
Sportsmen Share the Bounty at Thanksgiving
During this season of Thanksgiving, sportsmen are sharing the
bounty
of our fields and forests in many ways. Food banks need
donations now
more than ever. Hunters are providing much needed protein to
Virginia's needy families by donating a deer, or a portion of
it, to
Hunters for the Hungry. The potential exists to receive,
process, and
distribute 500,000 pounds of venison annually to the less
fortunate
across Virginia. Since Hunters for the Hungry was founded in 1991,
more than 3.6 million pounds, equal to 13.5 million servings, of
venison have been distributed in Virginia.
From the Virginia "Outdoor Report".
--
John H
John, I have a close friend who is widowed with two teenage kids
and
is on disability. he has two ruptured discs in his back and has had
two heart operations, and even though being only 54, his heart doc
says he's running out of options. And because of his strict
medications, he can't have his back worked on (which *could be
repaired) because they'd have to take his heart meds away, thus he
could actually die on the operating table, so he was granted
disability. Anyhow, he's a country boy who used to be an avid
hunter
himself. So......
What some of the neighbors and other good 'ol boys do every
season, is
whack all the deer they are permitted, dress them and give them
to the
friend. Because venison is very lean meat it's better for him than
pork chops and bacon etc. He has 4 freezers full every fall hunting
season.
15 deer will last he and his kids for a year.
To me, that's good humanitarian relief.
That's *damn* good. Hell, I wish I had some friends like you!
--
John H
You'd have to be a friend like that to others to expect similar

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe, and maybe not, but *I'm very computer illiterate and I make no
claimes otherwise. he helped me in converting a Bitmap file to a Jpg.
and I believe that was thoughtful.

John told me it was simple to do and I really don't think anybody here
could have make it easier.

I know I'm speculating, but *if I had posted my questions here I would
have gotten the same answers but probably would have *watched *the
thread turned into some crap throwing fest. So, I chose to keep it
private.

I called John, he was gracious to recieve my call and give me the
valid info.

A goodly visit as usual, and all was well.

You are responding to an ID spoofer...I use a mac to post. The spoofers
use windoze machines.

Asshole, stop spoofing my posts.

Tim, JohnH might have been able to fumble his way to an answer, but I am
smart enough to drop Windoze, and switch to Mac.

Ok.

Anybody that smart should be out making tons of money, not typing on
rec.boats.

Unless they already *have* tons of money like you and me.
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

LOL!

I'm on here because It's a slow day. But earlier I made some pretty
good sales.

Did you sell a dummy a starter for $500 like I suggested yesterday?
Does this mean you're getting a new 'puter?
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

No, A Brand New OE Delco 40 MT for a 400 cummins for $285. (Got a real
special on them), a 30-SI Delco Alt (Reman w/ New Pully) for $185. a
C- Allis Chalmers starter "all new but the bolt holes" for $135.00,
Re-gear with a Facet 480-400 drive, brush and bush a IH "M" starter
$85.00

And getting ready to overhaul a 35MT Delco R for a IH 1466, which will
be all new but the bolt holes, for about $225.00

Actually a good day for a slow day.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 30, 7:05 pm, John H wrote:
Sportsmen Share the Bounty at Thanksgiving
During this season of Thanksgiving, sportsmen are sharing the
bounty
of our fields and forests in many ways. Food banks need
donations now
more than ever. Hunters are providing much needed protein to
Virginia's needy families by donating a deer, or a portion of
it, to
Hunters for the Hungry. The potential exists to receive,
process, and
distribute 500,000 pounds of venison annually to the less
fortunate
across Virginia. Since Hunters for the Hungry was founded in 1991,
more than 3.6 million pounds, equal to 13.5 million servings, of
venison have been distributed in Virginia.
From the Virginia "Outdoor Report".
--
[...]

New computer???

?;^ )

H the K (I post with a Mac) wrote:

Ooooooh Yeaaaaa!

Yup... Gettin' ready to make my holiday Sausage, and Kielbasa... Yum.

Just the diet a guy with a precancerous esopagus and a heart condition
should be eating...

Oh look at me giving out medical advice. I'm sooooo special.

STFU. I might be fat, but I have a slow metabolism.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

wrote:

wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 30, 7:05 pm, John H wrote:
Sportsmen Share the Bounty at Thanksgiving
During this season of Thanksgiving, sportsmen are sharing the
bounty
of our fields and forests in many ways. Food banks need
donations now
more than ever. Hunters are providing much needed protein to
Virginia's needy families by donating a deer, or a portion of
it, to
Hunters for the Hungry. The potential exists to receive,
process, and
distribute 500,000 pounds of venison annually to the less
fortunate
across Virginia. Since Hunters for the Hungry was founded in 1991,
more than 3.6 million pounds, equal to 13.5 million servings, of
venison have been distributed in Virginia.
From the Virginia "Outdoor Report".
--
[...]

I just love it when you talk like that!
--

John H

wrote:

wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 30, 7:05 pm, John H wrote:
Sportsmen Share the Bounty at Thanksgiving
During this season of Thanksgiving, sportsmen are sharing the
bounty
of our fields and forests in many ways. Food banks need
donations now
more than ever. Hunters are providing much needed protein to
Virginia's needy families by donating a deer, or a portion of
it, to
Hunters for the Hungry. The potential exists to receive,
process, and
distribute 500,000 pounds of venison annually to the less
fortunate
across Virginia. Since Hunters for the Hungry was founded in 1991,
more than 3.6 million pounds, equal to 13.5 million servings, of
venison have been distributed in Virginia.
From the Virginia "Outdoor Report".
--
[...]

A new computer would just confuse our buddy!!!!
Sorry Tim, I had to!
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 30, 7:05 pm, John H wrote:
Sportsmen Share the Bounty at Thanksgiving
During this season of Thanksgiving, sportsmen are sharing the
bounty
of our fields and forests in many ways. Food banks need
donations now
more than ever. Hunters are providing much needed protein to
Virginia's needy families by donating a deer, or a portion of
it, to
Hunters for the Hungry. The potential exists to receive,
process, and
distribute 500,000 pounds of venison annually to the less
fortunate
across Virginia. Since Hunters for the Hungry was founded in 1991,
more than 3.6 million pounds, equal to 13.5 million servings, of
venison have been distributed in Virginia.
From the Virginia "Outdoor Report".
--
[...]

Sorry Tim, I had to!- Hide quoted text -

Nothing to be sorry about, man. You're right!

Hey, I had to give up my Honneywell and upgrade to the Vic 20. I dont'
want to do that any more...*whew!*
?;^ Q
Rob Rob is offline

NowWhat wrote:

I love just about ALL veggies. Love Brussel sprouts baked with some
Balsamic vinegar until slightly carmalized.....mmmm, mmm!
I like all greens, especially turnip greens. Really though, if someone
knows how to cook a good batch of collards, they aren't bitter. My
neighbor, the soul food cooking machine can make some fine collards,
mine aren't bad. He also makes the best ox tail stew on the planet!

I still can't do peas or pea soup. For some reason I love the pea pods
in Chinese food. Go figure...

Rob

Daughter wants to go hunting Frogwatch[_2_] General 25 August 24th 09 03:08 PM
Pirate Hunting Canuck57[_7_] General 26 May 20th 09 05:59 AM
Pirate Hunting Tim General 0 May 19th 09 04:03 AM
O/T 'Canned hunting' on CNN Don White General 29 December 2nd 03 10:26 PM