Default Maybe Harry.

From another group.
http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg

Bill McKee wrote:
From another group.
http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg

Where did you get that? Just because that handsome fella has stubby
fingers, doesn't prove it's me. Besides, you did a lousy job of
photoshoping.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet,or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

On Nov 29, 12:24*am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
From another group.http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg

The link doesn't work for me, I get a 403.
mmc mmc is offline

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 12:24 am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
From another group.http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg

The link doesn't work for me, I get a 403.
-------
Consider youself lucky!

In article m,
says...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 12:24 am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
From another group.
http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg

The link doesn't work for me, I get a 403.
-------
Consider youself lucky!

Really, it was a real picture of Harry, you didn't want to see it
anyway, it was awful.

I am Tosk wrote:
In article m,
says...
"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 12:24 am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
From another group.
http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg
The link doesn't work for me, I get a 403.
-------
Consider youself lucky!

Really, it was a real picture of Harry, you didn't want to see it
anyway, it was awful.

Was it as awful as that photo of you...the one that makes you look like
a short, sloppy old pirate who lost his legs in a sword fight? You know,
you could get a job with the circus, as part of a midget toss act.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting
your time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because,
well, you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I
don't read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As
always, have a nice, simple-minded day.

"H the K (I post with a Mac)" wrote in message
I am Tosk wrote:
In article m,
says...
"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 12:24 am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
From another group.
http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg
The link doesn't work for me, I get a 403.
-------
Consider youself lucky!

Really, it was a real picture of Harry, you didn't want to see it anyway,
it was awful.

Was it as awful as that photo of you...the one that makes you look like a
short, sloppy old pirate who lost his legs in a sword fight? You know, you
could get a job with the circus, as part of a midget toss act.

--

No wonder the freak is kind of slow...he's dragging his ass all over
Centerbrook Conn.

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:32:30 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker
wrote:

On Nov 29, 12:24*am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
From another group.http://sky.prohosting.com/chainfl/LZ.jpg

The link doesn't work for me, I get a 403.

Be glad you didn't see it. :-)

Hey Harry.. [email protected] General 21 November 29th 08 01:15 AM
Hey Harry, How Many? camacdonaldiii General 2 October 28th 08 04:24 PM
Hey Harry, How Many? camacdonaldiii General 0 October 28th 08 03:23 PM
Yo, Harry! Another one! leo General 0 September 6th 08 06:00 PM
Bow by Harry HK General 10 August 20th 07 12:13 AM