leo leo is offline

Default Yo, Harry! Another one!

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:30:58 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 07:58:41 -0400, hk wrote:

Over the many years I've been reading this newsgroup. I've not noticed
that very many of its wealthier participants ever mention what they do,
financially or otherwise, to help those who could use a little help.

Perhaps because it's no ones business and inappropriate in a boating
newsgroup ?

Did I tell you I was just awarded the Mother Teresa Award for
Humanitarian Work among the poor and disadvantaged? My wife and I
contribute 75% of our time to pro bono work, we spend every Tuesday,
Thursday and Saturday cooking and feeding the homeless. I could go on
and tell you all I do, but it would probably bore you and I am such a
great humanitarian it would make everyone feel inadequate.

Oh what the hell, I also employee over 5000 people and I strictly hire
based upon need. We have been kept real business doing inspections and
maintenance work on bridges across the country. Beside that little
boo boo in a bridge in Minneapolis we have had very few errors.

I can not believer WAFL thinks everyone should post their resume of life
achievements and charitable work in rec.boats. Most people I know who
really do contribute their time, talents and treasures to charitable
causes DON"T talk about it.

Based upon WAFL's history of fabricating stories, I would guess he spent
less time doing charitable work as he spent on his Papa Parker. Based
upon his time spent posting in rec.boats, he really doesn't have time to
boat or do charity work.

Just give me the bottom line, how many columns should I add to my
spreadsheet, and what should they be titled.

Damn, I hate keeping track of all this ****!

[N.B. Due to filtering on a certain acronym, an 'A' was changed to an
'L', which is more appropriate anyway.]

Yo Harry! John H[_2_] General 6 September 6th 08 06:52 PM
Bow by Harry HK General 10 August 20th 07 12:13 AM
Yo - Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 June 12th 07 06:50 PM
Yo - Harry JohnH General 11 September 2nd 06 07:51 PM
YO - Harry JohnH General 0 May 24th 06 01:25 AM