HK HK is offline

Default Bow by Harry

Yo Ho's bow hardwa

http://tinyurl.com/368v42

Parker ships these boats with a cleat on the port and starboard side and
a single red/green nav light. I opted out of that setup.

I added the anchor roller (not an anchor storage device, just a roller),
a single cleat, a pair of chocks and the separate nav lights.

The roller and cleat have stainless steel backing plates under the front
deck.

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Yo Ho's bow hardwa

http://tinyurl.com/368v42

Parker ships these boats with a cleat on the port and starboard side and a
single red/green nav light. I opted out of that setup.

I added the anchor roller (not an anchor storage device, just a roller), a
single cleat, a pair of chocks and the separate nav lights.

The roller and cleat have stainless steel backing plates under the front
deck.

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

Nice.

You can bet that the normal suspects will find a problem with the setup
though. ;-)

BTW: Where is the 7-11 antenna?

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Yo Ho's bow hardwa

http://tinyurl.com/368v42

Parker ships these boats with a cleat on the port and starboard side and a
single red/green nav light. I opted out of that setup.

I added the anchor roller (not an anchor storage device, just a roller), a
single cleat, a pair of chocks and the separate nav lights.

The roller and cleat have stainless steel backing plates under the front
deck.

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

Nice.

You can bet that the normal suspects will find a problem with the setup
though. ;-)

BTW: Where is the 7-11 antenna?

Ahhhh...well, that cup got emptied and I turned it over and put it on
top of the console, right hand side.

As for the usual assholes here, well, of course. That's why I post...so
they'll have something to do with their empty little lives. :}

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:08:36 -0400, HK wrote:

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

=============================

Nice drink holders.
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:08:36 -0400, HK wrote:

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

=============================

Nice drink holders.

And only $15 each in a starboard color that matches the rest of my boat.
For your avoirdupois RV of a barge, of course, the same item would be
$99.95.

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:08:36 -0400, HK wrote:

Yo Ho's bow hardwa

http://tinyurl.com/368v42

Parker ships these boats with a cleat on the port and starboard side and
a single red/green nav light. I opted out of that setup.

I added the anchor roller (not an anchor storage device, just a roller),
a single cleat, a pair of chocks and the separate nav lights.

The roller and cleat have stainless steel backing plates under the front
deck.

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

It's just beautiful, Harry! It's also nice of TriState to let you do all
that work on their lot.
--
John H

HK wrote:

Yo Ho's bow hardwa

http://tinyurl.com/368v42

Parker ships these boats with a cleat on the port and starboard side and
a single red/green nav light. I opted out of that setup.

I added the anchor roller (not an anchor storage device, just a roller),
a single cleat, a pair of chocks and the separate nav lights.

The roller and cleat have stainless steel backing plates under the front
deck.

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

Harry,

Really nice looking setup. I am impressed how you improved on the
original design. Well worth the effort.
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 17, 5:56 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:
HK wrote:

Yo Ho's bow hardwa

http://tinyurl.com/368v42

Parker ships these boats with a cleat on the port and starboard side and
a single red/green nav light. I opted out of that setup.

I added the anchor roller (not an anchor storage device, just a roller),
a single cleat, a pair of chocks and the separate nav lights.

The roller and cleat have stainless steel backing plates under the front
deck.

Here's a shot of the first time I fired up the GPS and feeeeeeshfinder...

http://tinyurl.com/37yfl7

Harry,

Really nice looking setup. I am impressed how you improved on the
original design. Well worth the effort.- Hide quoted text -

looks good to me.

I like how you did the nav lights too!

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:54:11 -0400, HK wrote:

Nice drink holders.

And only $15 each in a starboard color that matches the rest of my boat.
For your avoirdupois RV of a barge, of course, the same item would be
$99.95.

===============

On sale.

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:19:08 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

You can bet that the normal suspects will find a problem with the setup
though. ;-)

Not me. I did something similar on my old Bertram which strangely
enough had no real provision for anchoring when it was built.

Yo Harry JohnH General 1 November 9th 06 12:07 PM
Hi Harry....... TWB General 0 March 2nd 06 03:26 PM
OT--NOW what have you done, Harry?!? NOYB General 8 January 17th 05 02:05 PM
harry, Florida Keyz General 1 April 14th 04 03:09 AM
Just for Harry Eisboch General 29 April 7th 04 06:03 PM