Eisboch

Default Just for Harry

Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch
Harry Krause

Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

Cripes...he can't even hold a hammer properly. What a stunatz!
Jim

They left out the Iraq war and the impassioned plea to
"Disarm Saddam". I wonder how they left that out?

Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

Backyard Renegade

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

Cripes...he can't even hold a hammer properly. What a stunatz!

I dunno, my dad was a master finish carpenter and I actually use
hammers all day. You on the other hand are nothing but a troll liar
who has probably never done a days work in his life, I doubt you would
know which end of the hammer goes up your ass...
Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

Cripes...he can't even hold a hammer properly. What a stunatz!

Oh, I don't know about that. Seems to me he has been hitting the nail right
on the head.

Eisboch

bb

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:46:32 -0500 (EST), "Harry Krause"
wrote:

I could in very short order weld together from rebar
a nice little cage in which to display you as a close relative of the
missing link. You do have that sloping forehead, right?

It would appear the sloping forehead was an evolutionary improvement
that came after sir backdoor.

bb
Don White

Harry Krause wrote in message As for
mechanical job skills (that seems to be what you are alluding to
in your semi-literate post), I have in my wallet a card with my name on
it for one of the skilled building trades unions that one can only get
after either completing a four-to-five year apprenticeship program OR
passing a four day classroom and practical skills examination and
demonstration. I am a member in good standing in that union, but my
status is inactive. I could in very short order weld together from rebar
a nice little cage in which to display you as a close relative of the
missing link. You do have that sloping forehead, right?

Careful Harry, he'll be threatening to 'kick in your balls' or warning you
about being 'shot'.

Tuuk

Harry,, member of the local brother hood of union slobs. This explains your
comments on economics. See, your acceptance to any job is based on your
union membership. NOT your personal skills. Your being remunerated or
compensated is simply based on your collective bargaining power and NOT your
personal knowledge.
I wouldn't want to be in that humiliating position. One where you can not
earn a position or job, you have to be awarded it based on your union
membership.
I bet you hang your head up high there Harry, if that is all you got.
Shameful. Do you know that you are directly responsible for job migration?
What do you think of your buddy Kerry and his promise to handsomely give tax
credits to businesses that remain in America? That will fool all you union
dummies into voting for him. Don't you think that will economically collapse
the U.S. in a rather quick time frame?
But you union members are not known for your education levels, just your
ability to strike, collectively fight the leadership and ownership.

Certainly explains a lot there harry,,, flash your union card, membership
with the local brotherhood of dummies and slobs local 101.

link.net...

Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

basskisser

Eisboch wrote:
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Eisboch

Cripes...he can't even hold a hammer properly. What a stunatz!

I dunno, my dad was a master finish carpenter and I actually use
hammers all day. You on the other hand are nothing but a troll liar
who has probably never done a days work in his life, I doubt you would
know which end of the hammer goes up your ass...

Jeez, first your response to Bush not holding a hammer correctly is "I
dunno". Then you claim to use one all day. If you did, then you'd
KNOW.
jps

Default OT: Just for Eisboch

In article ,
says...
Thought maybe you might need some cheering up ....

http://members.cox.net/macallan_the/...ush1_Start.htm

Unemployed Dropping Out of Labor Pool
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: April 1, 2004

Filed at 2:53 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The share of the U.S. population working or actively
seeking a job has fallen to 65.8 percent, the lowest level in 16 years.
Economists say the weak jobs market is causing people to give up their
searches and drop out of the labor pool at an unusual pace -- holding
down the unemployment rate, which was 5.6 percent in February.