Messing In Boats

Default OO.T. RNC Name Change

The Republican National Committee announced today that the Republican
Party is changing its emblem from an elephant to a condom. Governor Marc

Racicot, RNC chairman, explained that the condom more clearly reflects
the
party's stance today, because a condom accepts inflation, halts
production,
destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you
a sense of security while you're actually getting screwed.

Harry Krause

Winston §mith wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:54:45 -0500, Messing In Boats
wrote:

The Republican National Committee announced today that the Republican
Party is changing its emblem from an elephant to a condom. Governor Marc

Racicot, RNC chairman, explained that the condom more clearly reflects
the
party's stance today, because a condom accepts inflation, halts
production,
destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you
a sense of security while you're actually getting screwed.

Over 5,000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick
up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to
the Promised Land!" Nearly 5,000 years later, Roosevelt said, "Lay
down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this IS
the Promised Land!" Now,the Democrats are going to steal your shovels,
kick your asses, raise the price of Camels, and mortgage the Promised
Land.
http://www.laughnet.net/archive/politics/clinton5.htm

--
W§ in m.s - http://members.1stconnect.com/anozira

Yep...the Republitrash is still scared of Bill Clinton. How delightful.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Gunner

wrote:

[...]

Ahh..once again Harry becomes confused ( It happens often when he is
off his meds)

Harry..be a good boy and look up, in the dictionary, the differences
between "fear", and "utter contempt".

Your claim, of course, is the same as if I were scared of you, when
actually I hold you in utter contempt.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Sue

Default Obvious Off-topic posts - and how to deal with them. (was: OO.T. RNC Name Change (and others))

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:09:26 -0500, "|3ill|3o"
wrote:

Why oh why is this, and other posts ending up on a divorce support group??
as well as other off-topic posts ....

I believe it is some fellow named Ignoramous who starts all these
cross posts to these groups. I sure couldn't tell you why.
Sue - misc.survivalism but leaving all of them in so you will know who
the guilty party is and promising to try to do better in the future if
I know where the poster comes from to whom I'm replying

This was crossposted to 4 groups:
alt.support.marriage,alt.support.divorce,misc.sur vivalism,rec.boats

and only belongs in one of them ---

If u want to post or respond; after u hit the reply button - u will see in
the "send to" or "newsgroups" field a list of groups this is being posted
to - please delete all groups it doesn't belong in ...

mmm - k? - billbo

PS: I am posting this to all 4 groups - since they are the ones responding
to this thread, and often the other Off-Topic posts.

Normally:

Crossposting is to be avoided - bad netiquette.
Crossposting is often a tool of trolls.

wrote:

[...]

Jim -

wrote:

Why oh why is this, and other posts ending up on a divorce support group??
as well as other off-topic posts ....

I believe it is some fellow named Ignoramous who starts all these
cross posts to these groups. I sure couldn't tell you why.

Because he is living up to his handle.

jps

t...

Then yours should be Stupid****ingSmugAsshole.