Default Lou Dobbs - too honest for CNN...

"John H." wrote in message
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
--

Yeah, he got canned, basically for his extremist views and inability to cite
actual facts. He was a blowhard.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On 11/11/09 9:22 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
--

Yeah, he got canned, basically for his extremist views and inability to cite
actual facts. He was a blowhard.

snerk Herring believes Dobbs was "honest." Well, of course herring

believes that...herring is a simple-minded, right-wing tool.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to
jps jps is offline

"John wrote in message
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
--

Yeah, he got canned, basically for his extremist views and inability to cite
actual facts. He was a blowhard.

snerk Herring believes Dobbs was "honest." Well, of course herring

believes that...herring is a simple-minded, right-wing tool.

Dobbs needs to look into a good SRI. He's gone off the deep end.

I'm hoping for a fist fight between he and Geraldo when they give him
a job at Fox. Fox may have to clean house of all hispanics if they
expect Dobbs to behave properly, or even survive.

"John wrote in message
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
--

Yeah, he got canned, basically for his extremist views and inability to cite
actual facts. He was a blowhard.

snerk Herring believes Dobbs was "honest." Well, of course herring

believes that...herring is a simple-minded, right-wing tool.

Dobbs needs to look into a good SRI. He's gone off the deep end.

I'm hoping for a fist fight between he and Geraldo when they give him
a job at Fox. Fox may have to clean house of all hispanics if they
expect Dobbs to behave properly, or even survive.

They better clean Dobbs' house too, since his Mexican-American wife
and her Mexican-American parents live there.
Dobbs has never been anti-hispanic, just anti-illegal.
Anybody who has watched his show knows that.
But I won't forgive him for the birther bull****.

--Vic

jps jps is offline

"John wrote in message
[...]

I do not believe the Hispanic community agrees with you. Either you
or they are watching him more closely. I can't stand watching him or
his bimbo stand in.

The latest fiasco was the trumping up of the bullet hitting his house.
Local authorities chalked it up to an errant hunting shot, since it
didn't penetrate the shingle on the house.

Of course Dobbs made big hay of it, claiming that someone had targeted
his house and nearly killed his wife.

Like I said, he's been driving quickly towards an emotional cliff.
Perhaps CNN recognized that he needed a change of scenery.

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:36:39 -0800, jps wrote:

They better clean Dobbs' house too, since his Mexican-American wife
and her Mexican-American parents live there.
Dobbs has never been anti-hispanic, just anti-illegal.
Anybody who has watched his show knows that.
But I won't forgive him for the birther bull****.

--Vic

I do not believe the Hispanic community agrees with you. Either you
or they are watching him more closely. I can't stand watching him or
his bimbo stand in.

The "Hispanic community" wants amnesty for illegals - for the
Hispanics anyway. Dobbs doesn't.
That's all it is. Personally I'm with Dobbs on that.
It's got nothing to do with race, but with law and its purpose.
The main purpose being I don't want to go through 5 ****ing language
selections when I make a phone call.
This ain't Yugoslavia.

--Vic

"John wrote in message
[...]

Perhaps, but just about everyone is against anti-illegal immigration. It's a
matter of how to deal with it.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
[...]

I don't want to go through language choices either, but sometimes a little
inconvenience is the price we haev to pay. Amnesty in name sounds terrible,
but in actual fact, it's either they remain underground or they're given
some opportunity to get legal. There's no way to remove all the illegals in
this country. Illegal immigration is actually down a bit, since the US
economy is so weak. We need better border security and we need to start
enforcing the laws already on the books with greater vigor.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:07:31 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:36:39 -0800, jps wrote:

They better clean Dobbs' house too, since his Mexican-American wife
and her Mexican-American parents live there.
Dobbs has never been anti-hispanic, just anti-illegal.
Anybody who has watched his show knows that.
But I won't forgive him for the birther bull****.

--Vic

I do not believe the Hispanic community agrees with you. Either you
or they are watching him more closely. I can't stand watching him or
his bimbo stand in.

The "Hispanic community" wants amnesty for illegals - for the
Hispanics anyway. Dobbs doesn't.
That's all it is. Personally I'm with Dobbs on that.
It's got nothing to do with race, but with law and its purpose.
The main purpose being I don't want to go through 5 ****ing language
selections when I make a phone call.
This ain't Yugoslavia.

What's Yugoslavia?

Dobbs goes beyond the illegal alien fight, using language that
identifies his target's cultural identity a little too acutely.

He also doesn't seem to spend much time on the downside of kicking all
these low-wage workers out of the country.

He's just a little too hopped up. Now it looks like he's having to
bark outside the tent of a different circus.

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:38:43 -0800, jps wrote:

Dobbs goes beyond the illegal alien fight, using language that
identifies his target's cultural identity a little too acutely.

You mean if an illegal is from Mexico he calls him a Mexican illegal?
Blasphemy!

He also doesn't seem to spend much time on the downside of kicking all
these low-wage workers out of the country.

You mean like mowing your own lawn and doing your own laundry?
Anyway, the economy is pretty complicated.
Who knows what the impact of the illegal labor is?
I suspect that citizens or legal immigrants would have picked up much
of the slack.
Saw a news article a couple months ago about anglos working picking
fruit. Colorado I think. It's the economy.....

He's just a little too hopped up. Now it looks like he's having to
bark outside the tent of a different circus.

I don't see a place for him. Given his birther madness, Fox probably
comes closest. Maybe they can turn him totally insane.

--Vic

Lou Dobbs - too honest for CNN... elmer General 20 November 13th 09 08:15 AM
An Honest Guy Capt. Rob ASA 5 September 6th 07 06:04 PM
Lou Dobbs May Soon Get the 'Don Imus Treatment' [email protected] General 8 May 12th 07 06:40 AM
Honest Sailors Bobsprit ASA 33 September 17th 04 12:46 PM
Honest Horvath? Bobsprit ASA 1 August 29th 04 09:14 PM