jps jps is offline

Default Lou Dobbs - too honest for CNN...

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:26:33 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:14:48 -0800, jps wrote:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:26:59 -0500, H the K
wrote:

On 11/11/09 9:22 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"John wrote in message
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
--

Yeah, he got canned, basically for his extremist views and inability to cite
actual facts. He was a blowhard.

snerk Herring believes Dobbs was "honest." Well, of course herring
believes that...herring is a simple-minded, right-wing tool.

Dobbs needs to look into a good SRI. He's gone off the deep end.

I'm hoping for a fist fight between he and Geraldo when they give him
a job at Fox. Fox may have to clean house of all hispanics if they
expect Dobbs to behave properly, or even survive.

They better clean Dobbs' house too, since his Mexican-American wife
and her Mexican-American parents live there.
Dobbs has never been anti-hispanic, just anti-illegal.
Anybody who has watched his show knows that.
But I won't forgive him for the birther bull****.

--Vic

I do not believe the Hispanic community agrees with you. Either you
or they are watching him more closely. I can't stand watching him or
his bimbo stand in.

The latest fiasco was the trumping up of the bullet hitting his house.
Local authorities chalked it up to an errant hunting shot, since it
didn't penetrate the shingle on the house.

Of course Dobbs made big hay of it, claiming that someone had targeted
his house and nearly killed his wife.

Like I said, he's been driving quickly towards an emotional cliff.
Perhaps CNN recognized that he needed a change of scenery.