Default Lou Dobbs - too honest for CNN...

John H. wrote:
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj

Not every point he made was agreed to by all Citizens.
he stood by American values and the Republic.
CNN obviously doesn't believe there ought to be an America.
Globalism is obviously there master.
He was an honest broker.

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:22:54 -0500, elmer wrote:

John H. wrote:
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj

Not every point he made was agreed to by all Citizens.
he stood by American values and the Republic.
CNN obviously doesn't believe there ought to be an America.
Globalism is obviously there master.
He was an honest broker.

Used to like him, as he railed against the destruction of American
manufacturing and the middle class, and the offshoring of jobs.
No friend of Wall Street.
Also stood up for the working man in decrying the use of illegals to
lower wages, and flout the law.
Got after the Chamber of Commerce often.
Then he basically flipped out when Obama was elected.
Became a birther. Too bad.
Quit talking entirely about his past real grievances, though nothing
has changed under Obama.
I misjudged him.
He did have a number of good shows on health care.
Best I've seen on TV.
Still have some hope for him, but not much.

--Vic

On 11/11/09 9:36 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:22:54 -0500, wrote:

John H. wrote:
[...]

A good guess is that he will head over to Faux, where the rest of the
intellectually deprived pundits live.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

John H. wrote:
[...]

You do a grave diservice by lumping him with the Parties/channels of can
do no wrongs on the right or the left
jps jps is offline

John H. wrote:
[...]

Elmer, aren't you the guy who like the idea of snarky Palin giving the
UN a raft of **** in a short skirt?

Jim Jim is offline

elmer wrote:
John H. wrote:
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj

Not every point he made was agreed to by all Citizens.
he stood by American values and the Republic.
CNN obviously doesn't believe there ought to be an America.
Globalism is obviously there master.
He was an honest broker.

We all know his next stop will be Fox News, and not because he's so
honest, but because he fits the Fox mold better than he fit CNN.

He never explained the illegals that work in the stables where his
daughters keep their horses. That's ok, I guess.

On 11/12/09 1:47 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleNZednQ8Go9NHHmbXnZ2dnUVZ_gli4p2d@earthlink .com,
says...

elmer wrote:
John H. wrote:
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
Not every point he made was agreed to by all Citizens.
he stood by American values and the Republic.
CNN obviously doesn't believe there ought to be an America.
Globalism is obviously there master.
He was an honest broker.

We all know his next stop will be Fox News, and not because he's so
honest, but because he fits the Fox mold better than he fit CNN.

He never explained the illegals that work in the stables where his
daughters keep their horses. That's ok, I guess.

So, can you prove this, or is it just more Clintonism? I mean, has he
been convicted of any crime? That is the standard right???

Hey! Stables! Maybe you can get a job cleaning out Lou's stables,
Ingersoll. That is, if you can pass the aptitude test.

On 11/11/09 10:41 PM, Jim wrote:
elmer wrote:
John H. wrote:
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj

Not every point he made was agreed to by all Citizens.
he stood by American values and the Republic.
CNN obviously doesn't believe there ought to be an America.
Globalism is obviously there master.
He was an honest broker.

We all know his next stop will be Fox News, and not because he's so
honest, but because he fits the Fox mold better than he fit CNN.

He never explained the illegals that work in the stables where his
daughters keep their horses. That's ok, I guess.

If he goes to Faux, he won't be whining anymore about U.S. corporations
exporting jobs. That sort of behavior is just fine with the GOP.

elmer wrote:
John H. wrote:
[...]

I saw a large UHaul truck today stopped at a combo McDonalds/ gas station.
There were 3 obviously Illegal Aliens of Hispanic descent milling around
the truck and pumps.
They were looking at their Mexican currency, yes Mexican, I was right
there close, trying to figure out if they could buy a burger. A couple
walked up and gave them some money. I felt sorry for them, and was going
to when I came back out. They were gone. The truck may have been filled
with more folks. I debated about calling the Patrol but decided against
it. Everytime I've called before has gone wasted. The Officers all have
their hands full and another call just goes on the list unless it is
life and death or so. Local Police don't bother because they have to
just let them go or so it use to be.
Jim Jim is offline

H the K wrote:
On 11/11/09 10:41 PM, Jim wrote:
elmer wrote:
John H. wrote:
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
Not every point he made was agreed to by all Citizens.
he stood by American values and the Republic.
CNN obviously doesn't believe there ought to be an America.
Globalism is obviously there master.
He was an honest broker.

We all know his next stop will be Fox News, and not because he's so
honest, but because he fits the Fox mold better than he fit CNN.

He never explained the illegals that work in the stables where his
daughters keep their horses. That's ok, I guess.

If he goes to Faux, he won't be whining anymore about U.S. corporations
exporting jobs. That sort of behavior is just fine with the GOP.

Cheap labor is what drives capitalism. Of Course he won't change his
basic line, but he might moderate it.

Don't forget he's a birther, which even Fox news considers to be to far
out there.

I'm thinking that FOX will moderate their all Republican views, all the
time, now that Obama has pointed it out. They will be slightly critical
of some of the extreme views to prove Obama wrong.

Maybe this is Dobbs new job? To provide the nut job view that they can
gently discredit.

An Honest Guy Capt. Rob ASA 5 September 6th 07 06:04 PM
Lou Dobbs May Soon Get the 'Don Imus Treatment' [email protected] General 8 May 12th 07 06:40 AM
Honest Sailors Bobsprit ASA 33 September 17th 04 12:46 PM
Honest Horvath? Bobsprit ASA 1 August 29th 04 09:14 PM
Let's be brutally honest . . . Simple Simon ASA 25 November 20th 03 04:07 AM