Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Unusual day

Yesterday, we went for an ATV ride. That turned into a walkout of several
miles, abandoning our vehicles. This morning, search and rescue took us to
our vehicles and helped us get them out.

We were out so early, I went fishing this afternoon. Limited out in fifteen
minutes.

The boat was cranky starting, but hadn't been started in a while. Ran good
after that. Enough to notice a list of things I need to work on.

I think it's a dream, and I should wake up soon.

Steve

Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat? It's Now For Sale. bw-fl General 10 May 23rd 08 11:59 PM
Anyone Know Anything About This Unusual Boat? bw-fl General 10 May 21st 08 11:36 AM
Who are the most unusual and/or charismatic folks.............. JimH General 22 November 9th 06 12:36 AM
Most Unusual Anchor>>> Mic Cruising 3 July 20th 05 02:59 PM
Unusual Drives Bob La Londe General 11 January 30th 05 03:51 PM