SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Unusual day

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:44:08 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

And it's nice to know that there's good people out there who will come
pull
you out of a hole, and then not beat you up by charging you an arm and a
leg.

Sometimes, you can turn a situation like this into a drill. Our
Regional Dive team once helped out a visitor to the local YMCA summer
camp when a parent lost their keys in about 10 feet of water. We did
the whole body recovery routine - even though we had found the keys in
about two minutes after the divers went in. :)

I think stuff like that is great, and keeps the edge sharp for those times
when the situation is real. That guy who landed the plane in the Hudson
said repeatedly, it was all from training, and all he did was what he had
trained over and over and over to do. Never thinking he'd ever do it, then

Steve